Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.4 - 26th of July

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven 7.4 - 26th of July

Hi Managers,

We've released Top Eleven version 7.4 on all versions: iOS, Android and web browser. We bring some exciting news to our Managers, and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- We bring support to a brand new PvP competition: be ready to take on other Managers on a special sand pitch. More info in-game soon.
    - Thanks to your feedback, we have added support for the Top Assistant challenge. Can your player top the Leaderboard in the League to earn great rewards?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi everyone, release is currently propagating, so if you don't see the update yet, keep checking back.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've released Top Eleven version 7.4 on iOS and Android - a web browser release will follow soon. We bring some exciting news to our Managers, and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

- We bring support to a brand new PvP competition: be ready to take on other Managers on a special sand pitch. More info in-game soon.
    - Thanks to your feedback, we have added support for the Top Assistant challenge. Can your player top the Leaderboard in the League to earn great rewards?
    you forgot to add
    Increased random factor by 100%

Recent games suggest that training bonuses have no influence at all and abandoned clubs have an amazing strategy
    dave1311 and Michael026 like this.

@SausyFc why nordeus don't close upselling, not set limits for friendlies?
    dsio likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've released Top Eleven version 7.4 on iOS and Android - a web browser release will follow soon. We bring some exciting news to our Managers, and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

Sand pitch? Beach football? Or is it a war game thing again where enemies land on the beach with tanks? 🤣🤣🤣

I support the p v p. Say no to bots

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 07-26-2018 at 10:27 AM.

What happened to the league table in the teams review?
    dsio and USARABAT like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Apprentice
    My server is down all morning. Any news?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi Shirotsugg, can you try changing your connection source? What error message are you receiving?

Apprentice
    Hi Sausy. I try with facebook and google play. The message is: (traduction from spanish) "there was an error connecting to the server, try it later or contact Nordeus support team" But I don t have my ID number.

Sand football?
    Who asked about this?
    Fix the bugs, make the game less random and then add new features.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast