Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By pyssell
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC

Thread: Assist comperition ridiculous

Rookie

Assist comperition ridiculous

So annoying when they miss 50% of all assists. Do they want it to 6be like that or are they incompetent and can’t fix it???
    Temidayo_ and Iridensys like this.

Yeahhhh. Always found it funny. At least half of assists are not recorded. Makes you wonder exactly what passes for an assist to the game engine.

Assists

Hey guys , I understand that this is a bug , but when it’s an assist competition and more than a half of my goals don’t get noted every game it gets frustrating! I noticed the only time I get a goal noted as an assist is from set pieces... otherwise open play is non existent. Have you guys noted how to increase the assist count ? Wing play? Middle ? Short/long ? This is something that happens every game , my last game I got 6 goals and only two of them were counted as assists , so I’m just looking to increase my chances per se
    Last edited by PleaseHearMeNordeus; 07-28-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHearMeNordeus View Post
    Hey guys , I understand that this is a bug , but when it’s an assist competition and more than a half of my goals don’t get noted every game it gets frustrating! I noticed the only time I get a goal noted as an assist is from set pieces... otherwise open play is non existent. Have you guys noted how to increase the assist count ? Wing play? Middle ? Short/long ? This is something that happens every game , my last game I got 6 goals and only two of them were counted as assists , so I’m just looking to increase my chances per se
    I've noticed that sometimes goals don't have an assist where you'd think they might, but it's not my experience that the only assists are from set pieces, I have plenty of assisted and non assisted goals

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads merged
    same subject
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    also the computer cant prejudice can it? if you're not getting an assist chances are your opponents aren't either
    Temidayo_ likes this.