Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Summer Shootout Challenge - FULL-TIME

VFK
    Rookie
    Just had against me a team seemingly weaker than mine in the 3rd stage. Then I noticed he had three two star players starting and right when the match began he switched them all out for three 9-star players. I somehow still managed to beat him 3-2 with a late equalizer and extra-time winner, lmao.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Just had against me a team seemingly weaker than mine in the 3rd stage. Then I noticed he had three two star players starting and right when the match began he switched them all out for three 9-star players. I somehow still managed to beat him 3-2 with a late equalizer and extra-time winner, lmao.
    lol i did that... Started 3 players with 2 stars and swap em right away... Tot wud manipulate the draw, but the system doesnt work that way... Seems nords gets smarter, they calculate 14 best player for the draw...
    So it is better to start with ur best 11

VFK
    Rookie
    e: nevermind
    Last edited by VFK; 08-05-2018 at 10:38 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #74
    That's full-time on the Summer Shootout!

Did you manage to unlock the emblem? Would you like to see similar challenges like this in the future? Let us know!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Did you manage to unlock the emblem? Would you like to see similar challenges like this in the future? Let us know!
    No emblem for me. Played not one match!
    And no. No more challenges like this (or like any other) until all the bugs and other issues are fixed.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    No emblem for me. Played not one match!
    And no. No more challenges like this (or like any other) until all the bugs and other issues are fixed.
    dont be surprised that they will do it but next time will be on snow... Lol... Winter breakkk
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Played once. Lost round 4 v much stronger opponent. Decided not to waste greens trying again. These events should have 0 condition loss imo. Maybe have a 5 games a day restriction.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I played the first match and lost 4-0. I won't be complaining about facing a stronger opponent but it seems the match outcome was already decided before it actually was played as any change or adjustment did not help much during the match. But this is nothing new - same **** that made gutted with the game, especially associations, and quit in the past. Of course, I did not rejoin the challenge; waste of condition. Those sort of challenges do not fit teams playing seriously in 2-3 competitions anyway as the schedule is already tight and even very tight on some days; maybe only for tankers or for teams playing for 1 competition only.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-06-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I haven't played it, but do you think are there any REAL differences or anything ironic about this challenge?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Such challenges are interesting, but green packs should not be used. Such challenges could be done with the national team. why are they not there anymore?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678