Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Morale

Morale

Can anyone tell me how morale works ? I’ve been unbeaten all season , keep their condition above 70-80 every match , yet their morale keeps dropping every match ? I’m sorry but for a game screaming for football realism , a team top of the league and unbeaten does not have poor morale...
    Stefanakis and siko232 like this.

Yes, it's ridiculous.

You win and (choose any number from the following):

- Goalkeeper makes several saves during match, keeps a clean sheet - rating 6.4 and morale drops.
    - Defender makes two assists - rating 8.8 and morale drops.
    - Midfielder scores twice from free-kick - 9.2 rating, MoM and morale drops.
    - AM scores hat-trick - 10.0 MoM and morale drops.
    - ST scores (!) - rating 7.5 and morale drops.

FFS why, Nordeus?
    Stefanakis likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Mentioned in other threads but I don’t bother with morale now. My players get 8/9 ratings and MOM with very poor morale.
    It is meaningless as far as I am concerned.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

That’s the thing! I didn’t really care about morale, until I lost a home cup game 2-0. I won the first leg 4-0. My whole squad was mid- low morale, soft setting , ie low pressing and zonal marking, I play 2/3 games daily I need the condition. I’ve won games with these setting quite comfortably m, even against stronger teams. Yet that got me thinking since the whole team played absolutely crap.. not to mention that had a player sent off in the first 3 minutes and I still lost , most importantly , outperformed completely? I don’t understand this, is there a link between consistency,morale and performance . As I said earlier , I haven’t bothered recovering morale all season , until now , I don’t need random results like this popping out of no where against abandoned weaker teams, oh and to add to the pot , my best player got injured within 5 Mins, which I replaced. But the substitute never happend...
    Last edited by PleaseHearMeNordeus; 07-31-2018 at 02:54 PM.

IMO the morale is 1 more scenario that can count, or not count in a live match, -we know well the factors, like attend, not, pay the win bonus, have superb condition, etc of factors-
    So, the morale matters only, when is chosen to be a determinant factor by the simulator, when it choses a scenario for a particular game, with a particular conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    IMO the morale is 1 more scenario that can count, or not count in a live match, -we know well the factors, like attend, not, pay the win bonus, have superb condition, etc of factors-
    So, the morale matters only, when is chosen to be a determinant factor by the simulator, when it choses a scenario for a particular game, with a particular conditions.
    I took an 18 years old fast trainer with ability from the start of the season and I never used him in matches not even in training ground. His morale is stuck in very good, other players who never lose a match and ve good ratings appearing with bad morale. I had rito and now nordeus. Wp to these "great" companies.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    win bonus cant often be a factor as I've never paid 1 except once in a cup final 2nd or 3rd season and I haven't lost too many matches in my 8 seasons

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    I took an 18 years old fast trainer with ability from the start of the season and I never used him in matches not even in training ground. His morale is stuck in very good, other players who never lose a match and ve good ratings appearing with bad morale. I had rito and now nordeus. Wp to these "great" companies.
    Lol. Of course his morale is good, he never plays or trains, he's 18 years old and being paid a fortune. He's at the nightclubs every night spending his money on the ladies, champagne and cocaine.
    Wouldn't your morale be very good? Mine would!
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Lol. Of course his morale is good, he never plays or trains, he's 18 years old and being paid a fortune. He's at the nightclubs every night spending his money on the ladies, champagne and cocaine.
    Wouldn't your morale be very good? Mine would!

At least you have a point, not like nordeus.
    siko232 likes this.

It's just a big con on all the members. Nords just have decided nobody is buying health packs or morales so they found a way in dropping everyone's morale packs hoping everyone will start investing in them.
    it's win win for Nords and lose all the time for us. there is nothing we can do to keep it healthy or our morales in check. they will just drop and drop and mine are going down at a fast rate soon it will be a losing battle till we all come to a point where we have to use some tokens to get more or sit and play with low morale.
    siko232 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast