Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.

This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.

It is very rare to find me ranting when I lose a match but sometimes even I can't hold it in.. so today I had an important match in my league, after going 8 wins from 8 matches at the beginning I lost the away match against the second place yesterday. a match which I shouldn't have lost as I had more possession, more shots (ON GOAL AND ON TARGET), better team, was present while he didn't, but whatever I lost 2-1 I didn't see anything wrong/impossible.

Today I had a match against the team on the third place, at home. my team is better than his, of course he wasn't present and I had 12% more possession reward for being present and having almost full capacity. the match as ALWAYS starts negatively as the other team taking 2 shots at goal, scoring both of them until the 18th minute, what a great way to open a match with, yet still possible (only for the teams playing against me of course).

Anyway, I managed to tie the score before the half time and it all went fine until the 79th minute. APPARENTLY, this game is run by ****ing idiots that when they're asked to fix a problem they go fix it and create an even bigger one. we all remember the GK bug when the GK gets injured and the other team can't score a freaking goal, so apparently they fixed it but without putting real thinking into it. you want to make this game look as realistic as you can, when a GK gets injured in a real match the teams don't continue playing so why not just make auto sub for the GK even if I'm watching the ****ing match it takes time for the substitution to take place and well, just let the picture make the explanation.

I had 5 matches this season against teams that were similar to my quality, I won only 1 of them and lost the other 4. the only match where the other manager was present I won, 2 of the loses were against an abandoned team. so I know it happens and bla bla bla but it ****ing shouldn't, you want to make this game realistic? put some ****ing effort in it.

To sum things up, this thread might look like a rant, well maybe it is a ****ing rant but only because I want some answers about this game. I shut my mouth up for 6 seasons as it happened always but now I just can't stand it anymore, do you want the good players that actually like this game, show up for every match, buy ****ing tokens, to quit?! I'm sure you don't, so if we ask for something to be fixed, just ****ing do it.
    Last edited by Maor23; 04-18-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Maybe it is a vent!
    SimplySimon likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    IS that you with the toque in the picture of your sig? Looks like the same attitude! It is you throwing the Barca towel at Figo/Nordeus. LOL

I understand your frustration and I TOTALLY agree with you.

They market this as a simulation. What does it actually simulate??? A sub-par football manager game?

Really, like you said, they need to put some effort into the programming and fix some obvious retarded bugs.

If a GK gets injured, the substitution should happen automatically before the other team can score ANY goals, let alone take any actions. They dont have to stop the game, but if they can post the injury in the HIGHLIGHTS, at the same time they can auto-sub the spare GK.

Talk about an oversight on the part of Nordeus.

You are most likely not the first person to be affected by this and wont be the last until they fix this serious simulation error.

WOW! NORDEUS.....you disappoint me yet again.
    Maor23 and Benlee4u like this.

Apprentice
    That's 'cause their DEVs suck and are just after money. Injured players only for active managers, the bots and nonactive ones almost never ever get injuries. Look their matches in your league and you'll realize it too
    Maor23 and cracicot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    IS that you with the toque in the picture of your sig? Looks like the same attitude! It is you throwing the Barca towel at Figo/Nordeus. LOL
    I should go down there and throw THIS at them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    That's 'cause their DEVs suck and are just after money. Injured players only for active managers, the bots and nonactive ones almost never ever get injuries. Look their matches in your league and you'll realize it too
    I believe this!!!

Non-active managers and bots cant spend tokens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    I should go down there and throw THIS at them.
    You are not the only person with this picture in his sig, but its facking CLASSIC. Makes me laugh EVERY TIME!
    Just the BALLS on the guy to run onto the pitch and throw the insult back in the face of Figo.
    Not many players go between Barca-Madrid, Liverpool-ManUre, AC-Inter, Celtic-Rangers. But when you do........

Yeah its maybe a vent, but totally like it!
    Last edited by Hecke; 04-18-2013 at 02:28 PM.

The game server of this game really needs improvement. I think the a common thing in Top Eleven is that you lose a game against opponent of weaker rating than you even though you have +1x% possession.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    It is very rare to find me ranting when I lose a match but sometimes even I can't hold it in.. so today I had an important match in my league, after going 8 wins from 8 matches at the beginning I lost the away match against the second place yesterday. a match which I shouldn't have lost as I had more possession, more shots (ON GOAL AND ON TARGET), better team, was present while he didn't, but whatever I lost 2-1 I didn't see anything wrong/impossible.

Today I had a match against the team on the third place, at home. my team is better than his, of course he wasn't present and I had 12% more possession reward for being present and having almost full capacity. the match as ALWAYS starts negatively as the other team taking 2 shots at goal, scoring both of them until the 18th minute, what a great way to open a match with, yet still possible (only for the teams playing against me of course).

Anyway, I managed to tie the score before the half time and it all went fine until the 79th minute. APPARENTLY, this game is run by ****ing idiots that when they're asked to fix a problem they go fix it and create an even bigger one. we all remember the GK bug when the GK gets injured and the other team can't score a freaking goal, so apparently they fixed it but without putting real thinking into it. you want to make this game look as realistic as you can, when a GK gets injured in a real match the teams don't continue playing so why not just make auto sub for the GK even if I'm watching the ****ing match it takes time for the substitution to take place and well, just let the picture make the explanation.

I had 5 matches this season against teams that were similar to my quality, I won only 1 of them and lost the other 4. the only match where the other manager was present I won, 2 of the loses were against an abandoned team. so I know it happens and bla bla bla but it ****ing shouldn't, you want to make this game realistic? put some ****ing effort in it.

To sum things up, this thread might look like a rant, well maybe it is a ****ing rant but only because I want some answers about this game. I shut my mouth up for 6 seasons as it happened always but now I just can't stand it anymore, do you want the good players that actually like this game, show up for every match, buy ****ing tokens, to quit?! I'm sure you don't, so if we ask for something to be fixed, just ****ing do it.
    +1
    KoHearts likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast