Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.

my sentiments exactly i agree with everything you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    It is very rare to find me ranting when I lose a match but sometimes even I can't hold it in.. so today I had an important match in my league, after going 8 wins from 8 matches at the beginning I lost the away match against the second place yesterday. a match which I shouldn't have lost as I had more possession, more shots (ON GOAL AND ON TARGET), better team, was present while he didn't, but whatever I lost 2-1 I didn't see anything wrong/impossible.

Today I had a match against the team on the third place, at home. my team is better than his, of course he wasn't present and I had 12% more possession reward for being present and having almost full capacity. the match as ALWAYS starts negatively as the other team taking 2 shots at goal, scoring both of them until the 18th minute, what a great way to open a match with, yet still possible (only for the teams playing against me of course).

Anyway, I managed to tie the score before the half time and it all went fine until the 79th minute. APPARENTLY, this game is run by ****ing idiots that when they're asked to fix a problem they go fix it and create an even bigger one. we all remember the GK bug when the GK gets injured and the other team can't score a freaking goal, so apparently they fixed it but without putting real thinking into it. you want to make this game look as realistic as you can, when a GK gets injured in a real match the teams don't continue playing so why not just make auto sub for the GK even if I'm watching the ****ing match it takes time for the substitution to take place and well, just let the picture make the explanation.

I had 5 matches this season against teams that were similar to my quality, I won only 1 of them and lost the other 4. the only match where the other manager was present I won, 2 of the loses were against an abandoned team. so I know it happens and bla bla bla but it ****ing shouldn't, you want to make this game realistic? put some ****ing effort in it.

To sum things up, this thread might look like a rant, well maybe it is a ****ing rant but only because I want some answers about this game. I shut my mouth up for 6 seasons as it happened always but now I just can't stand it anymore, do you want the good players that actually like this game, show up for every match, buy ****ing tokens, to quit?! I'm sure you don't, so if we ask for something to be fixed, just ****ing do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    possession itself is not a factor. you need to stop thinking of the "possession bar" and start looking at results with illegal formations.
    Remember, possession does not guarantee a win. (look at Liverpool this year...Dammit!)

I fully admit that the stats/commentary during the game is adaptable and should reflect any changes you make during the game.

People have to start looking at this like a scientific experiment:

1) Ask a Question - Results of this game have caused many to ask this question: Are the games pre-determined?
    2) Do Background Research - Several people with programming knowlege accept this can be valid.
    3) Construct a Hypothesis - Changing formations/players at the start of, or during the game will not affect results.
    4) Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment - gkassimis has been doing this. Contact him for details on how to test.
    5) Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion - So far, analysis is showing that it is a possibilty. Draw your own conclusion after testing yourself.
    6) Communicate Your Results - Currently being done. Results are shocking, if true.

You get the idea. This can easily be tested a thousand times and as long as the results are consistant, then the conclusion will be undeniable. There will always be anomalies, so that also has to be factored in, but when enough results are created, I am sure the anomalies will not matter.

I find this very interesting. I really hope all of this is not true because I like to believe I am not wasting my time with this game. Well, i am wasting time....but i could be playing something else in this wasted time...ah, you know what I mean.

Colin OUT!
    last days i am very pissed off with that game,thats why i created a forum account and i am trying to "find answers".
    very pissed off cause of lots of injuries,players perfomance(low quality perfom very good but high quality not) and "weird" results.
    yes in real life football could have all thsese.but very rare and not so often like we(or just i) have last days in T11.
    so far,no "answers" given to my questions.
    i was about to quit that game,cause i am almost out of red pack(i used 15 to heal today my ST who got injured for 7 days...) and i dont want to spend a single euro for that game before these problems are fixed!!!
    that thread gave me an idea,to make such tests with my team
    my team is first in league(lvl5 season 5),also play at CL and cup but i dont care.i want to know 100% how that game works and if it works correct before "put" some money on it(buy tokens.yes i still havent buy any)
    enjoy
    Last edited by Diegito; 04-21-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Cracicot - you're on a witch hunt! So far you have shot down everyone who disagrees with you because they can't 'prove' you are wrong (and no one ever said that results definitely are not pre-determined, just that they don't believe they are for xyz reason). Well so far you haven't proved you are right. So how about instead of just talking non-stop about your theories, you actually do some rigorous testing according to the conditions you laid out and post the results? Ideally with some screenshots as evidence

As I'm sure you know, an accurate test requires both a large sample and the changing of only one variable at a time
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-21-2013 at 01:13 AM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Cracicot - you're on a witch hunt! So far you have shot down everyone who disagrees with you because they can't 'prove' you are wrong (and no one ever said that results definitely are not pre-determined, just that they don't believe they are for xyz reason). Well so far you haven't proved you are right. So how about instead of just talking non-stop about your theories, you actually do some rigorous testing according to the conditions you laid out and post the results? Ideally with some screenshots as evidence

As I'm sure you know, an accurate test requires both a large sample and the changing of only one variable at a time
    Not on a witch hunt. Just joining one already in progress.

Seriously, all Nordeus has to do is fix some of the obvious problems and most people will be happy....and most likely I will be happy too...BUT...now I want to know. Pandora's box has been opened and it cant be stopped. I will do some testing myself as soon as I get knocked from the CL by the random result game engine.

Until then, I exercise my right to talk non-stop about, not mine, but many others' theories about this game.

Hey, I moved to Mallorca from Canada, I don't have a legal job yet, so I have lots of spare time. I have time to do the research if I want, but this is not important enough for me to waste my time on that. Improving my IT skills and the spanish language have priority.

Nordeus can stop all of this conspiracy theory stuff with some simple information. It does not have to be secret stuff, just basic knowledge on the way the game works. I can almost guarantee that it wont happen, so the game continues....

Colin OUT!

Dreamer
    Here's another absurd:

This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.-absurd.jpg

1. How does a team gets 4 injuries in a match?
    2. How does that same team score twice when they supposedly have 7 players left on field AND with no striker and just a single AMC?
    3. How does that team not concede a goal, even against a side with 3 strikers?
    4. How does that team never have less than 50% possession even with just ML+MR left on field and the opposite team having 3 MCs?

I know the last one isn't seen from the screenshot, but take my word for it - it happened.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post

I dont shoot down people for disagreeing. I present an opposing opinion and provide alternative possibilities to those already offered. Saying this is a witch hunt is a bit harsh. Nordeus, on the other hand, can easily put this "witch hunt' to bed by formally denying the possibilities with proof. Not hard to do. until they do that, I reserve the right to believe and say whatever I want to believe and say.

Frankly, you seem to be the only person disagreeing with me and the others here who are expressing the same opinions. I see posts from vets that are implying that something is fishy at Nordeus. Will they give us answers to our questions? I hardly think so. That is why questions of all sorts are being asked.

Colin OUT!

You shot Morgan down with something along the lines of 'You have not proven match results are not pre-determined, I have proven that it's possible'. This is a slight logical fallacy - both are hypotheses. Both of you 'proved' your ideas might be correct. I tried to emphasise that I want to believe I have an influence on match results because that helps me enjoy the game

Possibly witch hunt is a bit harsh, at the least you present your opinions extremely strongly and from a position of almost certainty which makes it hard to debate about it. I think there are probably lots who don't feel the same way, but they would see from this thread that it is almost a one way flow, so why try to swim against such a strong tide? It's like trying to rationally explain to a religious person why there is no strong reason to believe in a god - if they believe it already, you are fighting a losing battle

The only way that Nordeus could definitively prove how the game works would be to open the code up to the public - they would never ever do this, and rightly so, because then their creation would be essentially worthless as 1000s of exact copies would be released by other app developers

Some things they could communicate better about, such as the recent tweak to increase injuries. I hope they will correct this and believe they are reluctant to say they did it because of the backlash they would get. They would be right about that too

Of course you have the right to believe what you want to believe, and I apologise for expressing otherwise
    cracicot likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567