Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    when a GK gets injured in a real match the teams don't continue playing so why not just make auto sub for the GK
    This much I agree with, subs take far too long to happen. A keeper should be subbed immediately, it shouldn't even need you to have an auto-sub selected - it's obvious who you would choose to replace. In the event of no GK sub, the player with best defence stats would automatically be put in place

Generally speaking, subs should take place within a few minutes. I've seen subs take more than 15 mins - and during that time many corners taking place. Duh! That's a break in play people, subs should happen then!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

I had 5 matches this season against teams that were similar to my quality, I won only 1 of them and lost the other 4. the only match where the other manager was present I won, 2 of the loses were against an abandoned team. so I know it happens and bla bla bla but it ****ing shouldn't, you want to make this game realistic? put some ****ing effort in it.
    This I don't agree with entirely - if managed teams always won against teams who didn't have their games watched or even against abandoned teams it would actually get pretty boring. If a team is similar quality, they might beat you for a number of reasons. Frustrating, but part of a realistic game IMHO

As a side note, top ranting
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-18-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Rookie
    Dude i never rant though. Same situation as u and this time i got a draw with a team much more lower than me. Not to say i lose some matches before. And yeah i got injured players every 1-3 games. Seriously i donno if nordeus are gonna listen to us whatsoever, this game is pathetic. And im not buying any more tokens for **** sake. This is not a rant, just me looking for answers.-525355_10151411718895967_1815089212_n.jpg
    aiureah likes this.

And its very often draw. I think the game somehow tries to make the team with fewer goals score. Look what i experienced: post #24

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-cursed-3.html

no answers eh, so basically they're telling me "**** you and deal with it". thanks a lot!

Dreamer
    Tokens is ALL they care about .....
    aiureah likes this.

no answers eh, so basically they're telling me "**** you and deal with it". thanks a lot!
    "In T11 everything is possible" - That´s your answer. Unfortunately this is the kind of bu***hit we need to deal with. Nothing we [players&payers] can´t do. Just deal with it
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    It is unrealistic to expect formal answers from Nordeus in this forum. They have many issues to NOT deal with and dont have time to address any concerns.

Now that I have had my daily dose of sarcasm and coffee, let the day begin.

Seriously, email or PM MDKII. He is the voice of Nordeus on this forum. He is Nordeus Twitter. So is he hears you, Nordeus hears you.

MDKII
    I am sorry, but as much as I'd like to, I cannot answer every thread that demands an official answer. I try and answer where I can share information and where I think my answer will actually be satisfactory. If I knew why you lost in the game against a "worse" team, then I wouldn't be getting my behind handed to me in the game when I play as well.

I am also really not inclined to address posts as inflammatory as yours was, since then I'm sending the message to other members that if you want an answer, you have to insult everyone who has anything to do with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Seriously, email or PM MDKII. He is the voice of Nordeus on this forum. He is Nordeus Twitter. So is he hears you, Nordeus hears you.
    If anyone ever thinks I missed something (which is reasonable, considering the amount of posts we get), yes, a PM is a good way to get my attention. It doesn't guarantee a response and I'd like to stress that a lack of response doesn't mean we don't care, but we can't share everything on demand and I doubt you will find any game developer who does. But where we can, we do supply an answer.
    SimplySimon and cracicot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I am sorry, but as much as I'd like to, I cannot answer every thread that demands an official answer. I try and answer where I can share information and where I think my answer will actually be satisfactory. If I knew why you lost in the game against a "worse" team, then I wouldn't be getting my behind handed to me in the game when I play as well.

I am also really not inclined to address posts as inflammatory as yours was, since then I'm sending the message to other members that if you want an answer, you have to insult everyone who has anything to do with the game.
    alright, I agree, perhaps my words were a little bit harsh but all I want is to be heard. I haven't been on these forums for very long, maybe a little over a month but I can tell that sometimes Nordeus just sweep things under the carpet and ignore the problem even though there have been so many threads about it. perhaps the most common bugs and technical issues (e.g the GK bug and the friendly match issue) were taken into consideration and may take time to fix I understand that but there were numerous threads about the game engine not being fair, and injuries being too common and never have I seen an answer that promises a look into the facts, all we see is "it could happen to everyone", "it's random" or the newest excuse you just gave me "If I knew why you lost in the game against a "worse" team, then I wouldn't be getting my behind handed to me in the game when I play as well".

sorry if I offended you or anyone that works for Nordeus in any way, but all I want is you guys to hear what we have to say, because if 1 or 2 people say something's wrong there may be a problem with them but if so many people state the SAME problem over and over again then there's something wrong with the game.
    cracicot likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast