Thread: And Agai and Again the same thing...

And Agai and Again the same thing...

here we go again see the stats judge your self i played 4-5-1 V style that is for 4-4-2 Diamond style... the guy made me 4 chances..and SCORED 4 times..and all my chances.... only 1 goal... as it happened to my 3 previous games.. nice Nordeus.. this game is becoming more and more a f@cking lie cause i dont put tokens.. the dude i played he told me that he had 92 tokens and MADE some moVES and tOOK players.. BTW he is on place 11... so.. MY REgards MORONS.. -1 active player for your filthy game

And Agai and Again  the same thing...-.jpg

and to think that i played CUP 4 hours ago with a better player with thesame system and i won 1-4... liers....

For The Cup Same tactics both team and i won 1-4...not to confuse..things...i guess once more..you will tell me... GAME MACHINE... how it works...

They screwed something up with the engine. Its really heavy since end of last season.

Pro
    But I thought Nordeus was making token buyers lose games so they buy more tokens. I am so confused anymore which way Nordeus is cheating..

MDKII
    Please use this thread for such posts: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html