Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Training.

Training.

So im training my 21 years old player, and i got hard and very hard trills, and he isnt getting better, i just had 10 streak with training, and gaining 0 experience and spent over 30 rest packs on him. What am I doing wrong ?

How many stars does he have? Also what drills were you choosing and what are his stats (%)?

The above majorly affect how fast a player trains. He is 21 so he is still in the young bracket, however to get no % in 10 training sessions is really bad.

Training.-top11.jpg
    Training.-top111.jpg

1. Individual training took a hit.
    2. Your player has 7 stars which means his skill gain will be slower.
    3. Try to mix up the drills a little even Messi would get bored with 3 shooting techniques on the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    1. Individual training took a hit.
    2. Your player has 7 stars which means his skill gain will be slower.
    3. Try to mix up the drills a little even Messi would get bored with 3 shooting techniques on the same day.
    okay thanks, ill try to change things and update tomorrow how did it go.

Quote Originally Posted by syccc View Post
    okay thanks, ill try to change things and update tomorrow how did it go.
    It's at his pick, age and attributes. Don't waste any other greens on him except you want to train the grey area. It's suppose that he gonna have good results there but I don't know if they help you inside the game.

Your attacking skills are already very high for your,level. If you did some shuttle runs, slalom etc then you should see an improvement as your speed is low compared to the other skills.

All the skills of your drills are already very high in average. The game doesn't let your player get better anymore with these drills as he gets too unbalanced.

At this point I would also not suggest training the player anymore. If you want slightly increase some white attributes try Hold The Line, Gym, Sprint, Hurdle Jumps etc. (Drills with lower average skills that also train some white skills of the player)

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    All the skills of your drills are already very high in average. The game doesn't let your player get better anymore with these drills as he gets too unbalanced.

At this point I would also not suggest training the player anymore. If you want slightly increase some white attributes try Hold The Line, Gym, Sprint, Hurdle Jumps etc. (Drills with lower average skills that also train some white skills of the player)
    But if we can't do this then how do we get 8*/9* players? I am training my ALM to 8* right now and am doing it slowly with the 25 rests per day and am getting about 1% skill every training session. If we increase the defense, then does that allow us to get the attacking side up again as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    But if we can't do this then how do we get 8*/9* players? I am training my ALM to 8* right now and am doing it slowly with the 25 rests per day and am getting about 1% skill every training session. If we increase the defense, then does that allow us to get the attacking side up again as normal?
    Yeah it is very hard. But what I noticed, is that the average quality of a drill is always in relation to the overall quality of the player. So for example when you have a 60% player and you train long run, but speed and fitness are already lets say 120%, he will gain almost nothing anymore. But when the same player is 120% overall, you can further train long run drills to maybe around 160%... (Still lacking a bit of testing here to back the numbers up)

So for me, it makes no sense at all training players above 120%, because the amount of rests needed is just too high and I dont want to train grey skills only, which my player doesnt get any benefits from and you need low greys to train other whites further.

The only 2 options to get players above 160% right now are friendlys or really unbalanced players, who were already trained with GK training back in the day, who now can benefit from the new training, in which you train drills with low averages quite fastly.
    Altiplano and AzaB like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast