Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tokens - Tranfers - Losing fun

Apprentice
    i changed all my team this season lvl 4 and all my team is 39 skill 19-21 age. for not ,more that 2-3 tokens per a player....

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is my method. I ONLY do this and I only go into an auction that I will not give up. I dont waste tokens.

Better advice is to scout your other bidders. IF they are full of 4 star or more, its best to choose another player instead because you are up against someone not afraid to use many tokens and therefore you will waste your tokens in a bidding war.
    Jup, also that i already do.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    i changed all my team this season lvl 4 and all my team is 39 skill 19-21 age. for not ,more that 2-3 tokens per a player....
    How? ..

Rom
    Best time is about 5AM EST. I always get 5 star players for 2 tokens (25yr-30yr), just make sure you bid on the last second.

Some tips:
    If there are many bids before the final minutes, be prepared to go ~ 5+ rounds.
    If there's only one bidder check his profile to see if he's a newbie, if yes he probably won't snipe in the last second.
    Last edited by Rom; 04-19-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Wigan FC
    Season 1: League 1st Place
    Season 2: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place, Cup 1st Place
    Season 3: League 1st Place, Champions League 1st Place

Quote Originally Posted by SheaVa View Post
    Hi there,

I was wondering how you all experience the tranfer bid system. I realize i start to lose fun because of the difficult to buy a player. There are several players who go to 20, 30 round of bidding. And not for one player, no. You see them on most of the best players competing in the bidding. That makes it almost impossible for me to get a decent player.

What to do about this? Whats your experience?
    the guys that tell you they buy 5 star youths for a few tokens are not at your server. they are at servers with much higher level teams where there are plenty of good players on transfer market. you probably are on a server like mine. 20-30 t0kens minimum for young 4 star players and very few crap 5 star. do you know what i do? i don't buy from transfer market any more. it is expensive. i get the 4 star youth, and from negotiations. i also get scouts but this is up to you.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

You have to try to buy some player early in the morning.I usually won the player with 1-2 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by djtony7 View Post
    You have to try to buy some player early in the morning.I usually won the player with 1-2 tokens
    early for who?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Apprentice
    u nee 2 know when the right time 2 buy players

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    u nee 2 know when the right time 2 buy players
    mate when is that early in the morning ? greenwich time? you have to compete with the asians. all the other hours you have to compete with the europeans. i have tried every possible hour. any hour is hard to buy a player. you must inderstand that there are huge differences between servers. so please don't tell me it's about hours. it's about servers and levels. i am top level at my server. the game generates some 5 star players every season but thats all. there are no higher level teams to sell their 2-3-4 star players. i can have a 5 star player at transfer market only if a team of my level decides to sell him. only full scout teams do that. half scout teams like mine don't sell their 5 star players
    magic3 and cracicot like this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    mate when is that early in the morning ? greenwich time? you have to compete with the asians. all the other hours you have to compete with the europeans. i have tried every possible hour. any hour is hard to buy a player. you must inderstand that there are huge differences between servers. so please don't tell me it's about hours. it's about servers and levels. i am top level at my server. the game generates some 5 star players every season but thats all. there are no higher level teams to sell their 2-3-4 star players. i can have a 5 star player at transfer market only if a team of my level decides to sell him. only full scout teams do that. half scout teams like mine don't sell their 5 star players
    I agree COMPLETELY. Try entering an auction at 5am GMT+1 and its primetime for asia. North america is just finishing up and still online. There is no good time for our servers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12