Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Stats..

Training Stats..

Hi guys,

I wonder if I kept all the training skills without allocating, will it bring forward to next season?

As, we all know, player's star will eventually drop in new season and the rate of progressing become slower once players gain star.

So, is it good to save all training skills in the last week of current season? And allocate them in the new season, then our players will gain start immediately

How do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Hi guys,

I wonder if I kept all the training skills without allocating, will it bring forward to next season?

As, we all know, player's star will eventually drop in new season and the rate of progressing become slower once players gain star.

So, is it good to save all training skills in the last week of current season? And allocate them in the new season, then our players will gain start immediately

How do you guys think?
    yes, it will bring all to the new season, but thats a bad idea..
    points need to spend on players when they get them so there will always an improvement on our player..
    if not u will left far behind from ur enemies in league..

the stars are downgrade 1 level, but the rating of ur players are the same..
    this is just to balance the game bcoz if not u will have players with infinite stars when u re at level 30..
    so dont afraid if now u are at level 4, and when go to level 5 all ur 5 stars player are become 4 stars,
    the level 4 manager will still see the player as a 5 stars player..

It wouldn't make any difference to allowcate points before or after start of new season, It wouldn't affect any absolute rating.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hi guys,

How do you guys think?
    Normaly is a mistake as long in normal way when are you giving them skill points they become better so no reason to keep them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you for replying me.
    As far as i know, once the players gain star, their progressing rate will become extremely slower than low star players, am i right?
    So i want to save skills on the last week then allocate at once.
    Currently I am lvl 2, but my avg quality is over 40 which is far beyond my enemies

As far as i know, once the players gain star, their progressing rate will become extremely slower than low star players, am i right?
    Currently I am lvl 2, but my avg quality is over 40 which is far beyond my enemies
    You have nothing to fear for a few seasons with that team rating.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

u re wrong, although ur player has high stars as long as he is young he will get more progress than old player..
    so 18 years old 5 stars player, will get much progress than 28 yrs old 3 stars player, in all aspect (training/match)

i dont think so.
    now in my squad, i got 18 yrs old world class player and 18 yr 5*.
    in each training, world class player gain 73 point where 5* gain 130 point.
    both players are same value. This world class player gain 130 point as well before he gain * or become world class...

i dont think so.
    now in my squad, i got 18 yrs old world class player and 18 yr 5*.
    in each training, world class player gain 73 point where 5* gain 130 point.
    both players are same value. This world class player gain 130 point as well before he gain * or become world class...
    wait, whats the different between 18 yrs old "world class player" and 18 yrs old "5 stars player"??
    u mean world class have more stars??

ok ill check it 1st within mu squad and ill post here the result,
    if what u said is right, then u found something new

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    wait, whats the different between 18 yrs old "world class player" and 18 yrs old "5 stars player"??
    u mean world class have more stars??

ok ill check it 1st within mu squad and ill post here the result,
    if what u said is right, then u found something new
    I hope so.

I am currently lvl 2 player, I bought a player worth 3M with 5* at the beginning of the season. He have been progressing very fast until he become 7*. Ofcoz, his value is increased to 4.5M now...

What i wanted to tell is younger player with low * progress faster than 7* even though their value and age are the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast