Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about next season.

I'd just put a best first 11 for the team while your away and set auto-subs to cover injuries.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Why cant you remove friends you have on facebook ingame? i use the term friend losely lol will i have to delete him totally? all he does is spend money on tokens and has a full team of scouted players every season which is going to make me stop player the f**ker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Can't you pull out your mobile for a few minutes during the gathering? It's not the end of the world if you don't show up for a match or two, though.
    I don't own a mobile phone Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
    Why cant you remove friends you have on facebook ingame? i use the term friend losely lol will i have to delete him totally? all he does is spend money on tokens and has a full team of scouted players every season which is going to make me stop player the f**ker lol
    From what I understand friends within the game will be kept on the same servers if possible for league matches but friends on other servers will be grouped in Cups on that server.
    So as you say he is always hanging around.
    I had a similar situation last season.
    I removed him after the CL final last season, before the season end in other words.
    When the game engine ran it's update in the closed season and the new fixtures and comps were programmed he was gone.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    From what I understand friends within the game will be kept on the same servers if possible for league matches but friends on other servers will be grouped in Cups on that server.
    So as you say he is always hanging around.
    I had a similar situation last season.
    I removed him after the CL final last season, before the season end in other words.
    When the game engine ran it's update in the closed season and the new fixtures and comps were programmed he was gone.
    Cheers looks like he's getting deleted then lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I don't own a mobile phone Aaron.
    Try to find a sitter for this time, I know is hard as long you have some personal detail there too
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Im going to try something different next season....As I'm going up my team will be one of the weakest which means Im going to save the tokens i have and not spend any next season to see how well i will do with mostly 4* and 5* players then the season after next i should have about 200 tokens to waste

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Im going to try something different next season....As I'm going up my team will be one of the weakest which means Im going to save the tokens i have and not spend any next season to see how well i will do with mostly 4* and 5* players then the season after next i should have about 200 tokens to waste
    When I tried to save tokens for a season once in Level 9, That decision back fired and it became my first trophyless season, League 2nd, Only reached Quarter-Final of the Champions League.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Im not going to win the league next season so i will quite happily just let my tokens build up

A good investment is to take an android or iphone device and for this weeks of the year you will give 30-60 min the day only to see your matches and out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast