Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: hey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these ????

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605

    hey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these ????

    my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

    FIX THE FACKING GAMEhey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these  ????-qqq.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-04-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    rogerniceguy and Michael026 like this.

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

    FIX THE FACKING GAMEClick image for larger version. 

Name:	qqq.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	107126
    yes always seem to keep the bad parts of this game and get rid off the best parts. sort it out !!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    and it isn't difficult if they find a developer with 2 braincells drrrrrrr!!!! end of season level 5 teams at top 100 in that level 5 server get promoted !!!!

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

    FIX THE FACKING GAMEClick image for larger version. 

Name:	qqq.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	107126
    130% by hard work... Tats not possible...
    U must have exploid the game somehow too

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    173
    collecting greens and training. put the hard work in, its very possible.
    Richie72 likes this.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    130% by hard work... Tats not possible...
    U must have exploid the game somehow too
    no soldier, a player for 8 years in top 11, my squad is just 18 or 19 year olds and train faster than 20% quality per season, like 23% so each motnh after promotion i gain 3% more than the previous month. sorry you can't understand or know how to do this. pure hard work !
    i suggest you stop buying old fogies and give my way a try lol

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    no soldier, a player for 8 years in top 11, my squad is just 18 or 19 year olds and train faster than 20% quality per season, like 23% so each motnh after promotion i gain 3% more than the previous month. sorry you can't understand or know how to do this. pure hard work !
    i suggest you stop buying old fogies and give my way a try lol
    😂😂😎😎🤙🤙
    Richie72 and dave1311 like this.

  8. #8
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    465
    I don't understand why Nordeus don't want to stop tanking, quality manipulation and especially friendlies exploit... May be this will be bad for business. I really don't know, but I play this game for many years too, work hard and my team is 130 too. This morning in association tournament I played against manager who use friendlies exploit and he destroyed me... Normally. I am not here to complain. Just need one answer of my question: Nordeus, why you destroyed training system, but not exploit of the game?

    I know that will not receive answer from Nordeus, but hope die last

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

    FIX THE FACKING GAMEClick image for larger version. 

Name:	qqq.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	107126
    Depressing seeing it in early association levels. Shows how broken it all is. Not much point carrying on when excessive tanking is becoming so commonplace. The friendly issue is also causing long term damage. Will no doubt take 12 months to fix.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.

  10. #10
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    465
    And no answers of course

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast