Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: hey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these ????

Addicted

hey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these ????

my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

FIX THE FACKING GAMEhey nordeus !! when you gonna do something to stop these  ????-qqq.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-04-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    rogerniceguy and Michael026 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    my opponent in the asso tomorrow. level 5, team created sept last year so he has tanked for 7 months (only promoted 4 times) and getting away with it STILL ???
    why, with my honest hard work to get my team to 130% after 2 weeks into a season do i still have to accept defeat to scum twats like this ????

FIX THE FACKING GAMEClick image for larger version. 

Name:	qqq.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	107126
    yes always seem to keep the bad parts of this game and get rid off the best parts. sort it out !!!

Addicted
    and it isn't difficult if they find a developer with 2 braincells drrrrrrr!!!! end of season level 5 teams at top 100 in that level 5 server get promoted !!!!

Dreamer

130% by hard work... Tats not possible...
    U must have exploid the game somehow too

Apprentice
    collecting greens and training. put the hard work in, its very possible.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    130% by hard work... Tats not possible...
    U must have exploid the game somehow too
    no soldier, a player for 8 years in top 11, my squad is just 18 or 19 year olds and train faster than 20% quality per season, like 23% so each motnh after promotion i gain 3% more than the previous month. sorry you can't understand or know how to do this. pure hard work !
    i suggest you stop buying old fogies and give my way a try lol

Apprentice
    no soldier, a player for 8 years in top 11, my squad is just 18 or 19 year olds and train faster than 20% quality per season, like 23% so each motnh after promotion i gain 3% more than the previous month. sorry you can't understand or know how to do this. pure hard work !
    i suggest you stop buying old fogies and give my way a try lol
    😂😂😎😎🤙🤙
    Richie72 and dave1311 like this.

I don't understand why Nordeus don't want to stop tanking, quality manipulation and especially friendlies exploit... May be this will be bad for business. I really don't know, but I play this game for many years too, work hard and my team is 130 too. This morning in association tournament I played against manager who use friendlies exploit and he destroyed me... Normally. I am not here to complain. Just need one answer of my question: Nordeus, why you destroyed training system, but not exploit of the game?

I know that will not receive answer from Nordeus, but hope die last

Famous

Depressing seeing it in early association levels. Shows how broken it all is. Not much point carrying on when excessive tanking is becoming so commonplace. The friendly issue is also causing long term damage. Will no doubt take 12 months to fix.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.

And no answers of course

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast