Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Next generation mutants - without upselling

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Solved? Don't think so. Team on my server has played 65 frendlies in the last 24 hours and has another 20 scheduled for today (so far).
    you can not appoint more than three matches now - the time of these matches is at night (in our time of course - I do not know how in other countries). of course, the current matches have not been canceled. as an option - tomorrow will give more matches
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Addicted
    there is something official from nordeus about this ?

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    you can not appoint more than three matches now - the time of these matches is at night (in our time of course - I do not know how in other countries). of course, the current matches have not been canceled. as an option - tomorrow will give more matches
    Yeah I just noticed it as well. And exactly at night when you could never make friendlys before... 2:31 am for me that is.

I also cancelled one of my friendlys scheduled for today and I can also only set it at night again.

This is great.

And they doing it now when obviously they did already change the match engine a bit, that white skills impact is lower I think.

They always go the unconventional way. People use GK training? Let's ruin the entire training! People abuse friendlys? Let's ruin the matchmaking!

Long live Nordeus!!!
    Michael026 likes this.

Dreamer
    Aww mannnn... My plan to have 7 legendary players now is ruin... Lol... Alrite, lets find another way

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Aww mannnn... My plan to have 7 legendary players now is ruin... Lol... Alrite, lets find another way
    Yes do not worry, Nordeus again rebooted the server and returned the exploit back))
    Bunzo likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Yes do not worry, Nordeus again rebooted the server and returned the exploit back))
    lol... Cant think of a way rite now...
    But i do like this way tho... Fair and square

Rookie
    i tried the friendlies but frankly, I seem to gain more from balanced trainings than friendlies
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    i tried the friendlies but frankly, I seem to gain more from balanced trainings than friendlies
    How? Frienly = 0% condition and gain 4% bonus one of your player... Training = use condition and get % for your player. How in the world can be paying something for getting something be better than getting something for free?
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Hopefully this bug is fixed with the new update

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast