Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Assists Challenge - FULL-TIME!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Assists Challenge - FULL-TIME!

[Official] Top Assists Challenge - FULL-TIME!-top_assist_challange_forum.jpg

Hi Managers,

As today as is the first day of the League campaign for Season 108, we've got a new event in store - the Top Assists Challenge.

The challenge lasts until the end of the season and only takes League assists into account. See below for the full rules, and good luck!

Top Assists Challenge Rules:

• Challenge applies to League matches for this current season only.
    • The player with the most assists come the end of the League will be the Top Assists winner.
    • You can track the leaderboards anytime via the League menu found in the Navigation bar.
    • The skill boost reward will be given only to the player that becomes the Top Assists winner.
    • In the event of a tie, all of the players in 1st position in the Top Assists leaderboard will receive the reward.
    • Rewards can only be claimed once per team, even if you have more than one player sharing 1st position.

hi Sausy, the new challenge disappeared from game, I still have the international cup, and the other to competition...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    hi Sausy, the new challenge disappeared from game, I still have the international cup, and the other to competition...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Hmm, strange. Let me check it out. Sorry Mihai. I'll update you as soon as I can.

<facepalm> ... ...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi guys,

Update here: for those of you who won the Top Scorer Challenge, you won't see the Top Assists Challenge until tomorrow, as this is still in the Claim rewards period.

Assists are being logged, so once you join the event tomorrow, you will still have any assists from today's first League match counted towards your totals for players.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Mihai Razvan and ahmad22 like this.

Watch the assists in my team suddenly become evenly spread out.
    Bunzo likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    I wish this was in the last season I won top assists with my guy having 20 while the 2nd ones in League had 10. But I have good chances again of course.

Rookie
    Hi have you fixed so not 50% of all assists is missing? Otherwise it will be a ridiculous competition. Please answer that you have fixed it!!! Nick
    DaLioS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Hi have you fixed so not 50% of all assists is missing? Otherwise it will be a ridiculous competition. Please answer that you have fixed it!!! Nick
    You must be joking...
    Cope King and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Of course they didn’t fix anything. One of my teams won 10-0 today and only 3 assists were given. All to different players...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast