Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME!

good tournament - do not often have to play with neighbors on top100
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Dreamer
    The injury is f real tho! 1st match got 2 of my players injured and i hv a semi to play with no red pack... Just perfect!

Dreamer
    this is a big f$ckin' joke. condition doesn't drop but morale and injuries goes down after every match. and for f%ck sake i lost with a team 25% weaker than mine... 2 free entries they say... you lose 2 times very fast. and the prizes...100t if you beat liverpool... you spend more than 100t to reach liverpool. biggest scam Nordeus pulled up so far. wake the f*ck up and do something that's actually useful for this game, not just for your pockets.
    Ozz likes this.

Ozz
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this is a big f$ckin' joke. condition doesn't drop but morale and injuries goes down after every match. and for f%ck sake i lost with a team 25% weaker than mine... 2 free entries they say... you lose 2 times very fast. and the prizes...100t if you beat liverpool... you spend more than 100t to reach liverpool. biggest scam Nordeus pulled up so far. wake the f*ck up and do something that's actually useful for this game, not just for your pockets.
    The whole policy is based on the fact that players receive less green packs, they could not normally train players. If you want to win, buy for tokens of ready-made scouts. There are no tokens - we will sell them to you. Forget about fair play - just business. Greed will kill this game.

Rookie
    I just destroyed Arsenal and got a 7* player for that, so can't complain much, but clearly miss those Tour events... these are way expensive the moment you lose any single game. Too many injuries and morale lost (already spent 30 red packs).

Rookie
    "These matches do NOT impact upon your players' condition."

Bull****. I lost 13 morale in ONE GAME!

Just came up against an Arsenal team with Messi, Ronaldo and Griezmann, what the actual f. Seriously, just got into this game but playing a 108 team after beating a similar 90 team takes the Michael. Nah not for me this, I'm not a daft Russian cash cow.

I'll just leave 2 screenshots here for t11 devs ,just in case they need something to watch *MODERATED*.
    Ps my team is Watford.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Yeah pretty bad with all these injuries and red cards...

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    The injury is f real tho! 1st match got 2 of my players injured and i hv a semi to play with no red pack... Just perfect!
    I feel you... Two injuries and a red card...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast