Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I still have mine in the bench, out of contract.
    I 'm gonna sell him as few more in a couple of days.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Wow,great achievement, enjoy that 7* potato for one week lol
    HAHAHAHAHA
    I thought same

Dreamer
    LMAO... best comment of the year!

But you have to understand, that I´m only lvl 3 manager in 3rd season in this game so 7 star player is my best in the team right now. I have a lot of 6 star and overal my team is 104% which is in comparison to other managers very good achievement. I will keep this player for next season as he will be still 6 star and 25 years old
    Nezivor likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3adkn1ght View Post
    But you have to understand, that I´m only lvl 3 manager in 3rd season in this game so 7 star player is my best in the team right now. I have a lot of 6 star and overal my team is 104% which is in comparison to other managers very good achievement. I will keep this player for next season as he will be still 6 star and 25 years old
    And there you have it in a nutshell. Exactly why we keep getting these crappy competitions. One mans potatoe is another mans star. Especially when the other man is a relatively new player.
    Bunzo, madflo19, Aku Papua and 1 others like this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Undecided whether I should pay 25T to re-enter in the 1st stage of the 5th round. Since the main reward is 100T and with minor token rewards in the games preceding the final, it would be worth it if I managed to win the whole thing in 4 attempts. Or does re-entry cost more than 25T in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stages of the 5th round?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Undecided whether I should pay 25T to re-enter in the 1st stage of the 5th round. Since the main reward is 100T and with minor token rewards in the games preceding the final, it would be worth it if I managed to win the whole thing in 4 attempts. Or does re-entry cost more than 25T in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stages of the 5th round?
    u tell us once u do it.. Im stuck at the same spot with u

Every re-entry cost 25 tokens.

Matched against a team over 10% stronger than mine, only lost by one, and my team's morale got owned. Great job Nordeus, couldn't even make sure matches were even and now I can't get more morale boosters because of a bug. How you are all so bad at your jobs boggles my mind.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567