Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Not able to win a single game....

Not able to win a single game....

First 3 seasons game was great, but this it went worse than ever.

I have 1 victory in the last 8 games. 5 games in a row that I can't win. My team is at 93, always training, always having all bonus at least at 8, always preparing to the game with SUPERB. It started with 3 draws in the league with lower teams, and then it went worse than ever. It was a game that really made me angry, a 0-0 draw with a team at 43.

Posesion 70-30, shots 26-12, shots on target 9-2..... Result 0-0. "We came up short today" it said.

Then the next game was even worse. It was a game against a team at 92, so it was equal. I was the local, the other manager didn't attend the game.

Statistics: Posesion 57-43, corners 7-5, shots 16-16, shots on target 6-6.... I lost 4-1. 3 unsuccesful attacks in a row of my team... on it's first attack the other team scored with a very far shot from the middle field. I was making a formation change, and in the time it took me, there were 2 goals in a row. So I was 0-3 in less than a minute. It was doomed since the beginning... So it really doesn't matter if you attend your game, it doesn't matter that you train, it doesn't matter that you try to change your strategy in the game, it doesn't matter the bonuses....

Tomorrow I have a game against a 47, if I don't win, my theory is right.

On the first seasons, I bought some tokens, but this one I've been watching too many videos. I'm starting to think there's an important algorithm in the game. You don't pay $$ you will get -40 luck for all the matches....

Does anyone have another explanation?

Dreamer
    Whats ur formation? Any player out of positon perhaps?

My team is at 93, always training,
    This last weak of the season, your team should be at least 100%.
    You 're doing something wrong or you 're not doing what it takes.
    You can read some threads from Tutotrials nad Guides.
    Might helps.

I'm starting to think there's an important algorithm in the game. You don't pay $$ you will get -40 luck for all the matches....
    there are some weird algorithms in the game but none is including a real money factor.
    Try to understand better the game before spending money on it.
    pjBS likes this.

Dreamer
    i don't think he's doing something wrong...

i'm level 28, i have 3 triple crowns, never tanked, almost every season won the championship. last season i won with 26 wins, max points. this season my team suddenly can't score anymore. i lose with last places, abandoned teams and 10+ weaker teams. the season started good, 4 wins in 4 matches, then 4 draws, now only draws and losses... i don't have any explanation for these results, i train daily, i attend matches, i just can't win any match. i have at least 60% possesion, 20 shots but only 3-4 on target and opponent have 3 shots score 1... and this **** happens every single match. i know i'm not doing something wrong, it's just the server who doesn't let me win. but why? this might be the first time i tank.
    pjBS likes this.

You must have one striker with free kick ability and high shooting, finishing - one winger with shadow striker and high shooting, finishing and another winger with corner kick and high crossing. By high I mean 150+ - prefer 200 -

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i don't think he's doing something wrong...

i'm level 28, i have 3 triple crowns, never tanked, almost every season won the championship. last season i won with 26 wins, max points. this season my team suddenly can't score anymore. i lose with last places, abandoned teams and 10+ weaker teams. the season started good, 4 wins in 4 matches, then 4 draws, now only draws and losses... i don't have any explanation for these results, i train daily, i attend matches, i just can't win any match. i have at least 60% possesion, 20 shots but only 3-4 on target and opponent have 3 shots score 1... and this **** happens every single match. i know i'm not doing something wrong, it's just the server who doesn't let me win. but why? this might be the first time i tank.
    Yeah same, this season things are going downhill. I won a lot of games before and I almost never lost vs teams being inactive and more than 20% weaker, where it states favourite.
    My team is 130% with greatly skilled players. (White skills around 200-300%, greys down) Still I loose or draw a lot of games this season and the assistant coach says always things like "They had a lucky day" or "It just wasn't to be" and stuff.

I'm starting to loose interest in the game, because it feels like the random factor became even bigger than it already was. It is no fun when good training and active managing doesn't give you an advantage anymore...
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 08-10-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    This last weak of the season, your team should be at least 100%.
    You 're doing something wrong or you 're not doing what it takes.
    You can read some threads from Tutotrials nad Guides.
    Might helps.
    No, if that would be true, then all the other teams in the league are doing also something very wrong. No one is at 100, the first place is at 95, I'm the second stronger team. If the defeats and draws were my fault, then the statistics would not be so in my favour. This is not a simulation, it's a game of luck. Watching the game is no relevant, training, getting the bonus, planning the formation it's not as powerful as LUCK. In the real world it would be like Chelsea drawing against the 3 last places in a row....not wonders like Leicester City was, just three lazy and weak teams that doesn't train, with players that lack motivation (wouldn't that be the simulation of an abandoned team?). So, am I playing a football simulation or poker?

Quote Originally Posted by hectorblg View Post
    No, if that would be true, then all the other teams in the league are doing also something very wrong. No one is at 100, the first place is at 95, I'm the second stronger team. If the defeats and draws were my fault, then the statistics would not be so in my favour. This is not a simulation, it's a game of luck. Watching the game is no relevant, training, getting the bonus, planning the formation it's not as powerful as LUCK. In the real world it would be like Chelsea drawing against the 3 last places in a row....not wonders like Leicester City was, just three lazy and weak teams that doesn't train, with players that lack motivation (wouldn't that be the simulation of an abandoned team?). So, am I playing a football simulation or poker?
    Well, how you will explain that here is managers with 3-5-10 treble in row. They should be very lucky...

Dreamer
    ok, we're not talking about managers who spend hundreds of dollars to make 8*-9* teams... it should be normal to make triples with such teams. i'm talking about normal managers who don't invest money in this game. it's very hard and the server makes it even harder. and managers who win triple after triple got this "server luck" on their side and win even if they do a bad match... i'm too old in this game, i've seen it all... it's very unfair, but what can we do?
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    ok, we're not talking about managers who spend hundreds of dollars to make 8*-9* teams... it should be normal to make triples with such teams. i'm talking about normal managers who don't invest money in this game. it's very hard and the server makes it even harder. and managers who win triple after triple got this "server luck" on their side and win even if they do a bad match... i'm too old in this game, i've seen it all...

it's very unfair, but what can we do?
    not pay a cent on TE...
    Untill DEVS get it more realistic

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post557466

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    Statistics ...
    Statistics are very random in TE... WIN OR LOSS is very random in TE...

DEVS get it more realistic
    its why i say Schwarzenegger did TE11 Mathematics :

... as i do skip CUP & CL with my weak Team B,
    ( to focus on League ups), i can also win vs. a better Team... even put a AMC as Goalie, B Goalie as AMC...
    yo My the(11)sis
    Last edited by pjBS; 08-11-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: add, DEVS get it more realistic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast