Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Free tokens - is it a scam?

Free tokens - is it a scam?

Hi, my first post so apologies if this is covered elsewhere. Ive only been playing a few months, and have been using the offers of free tokens by completing tasks on other games as a great way to buy rests/players etc. However, in the last few weeks i have noticed the tokens are not dropping in and despite contacting the advertisers (and chasing every few days) i am receiving no correspondecne from them. Im currently owed around 1500 tokens between fyber, tapjoy and ironsource and this is really frustrsting as a lot of time has been spent to ensure requirements are fulfilled. Has anyone else coming across this and are there any ways to resolve? Im really enjoying the game but it is imoossible to compete with heavy spenders without a regular token influx. Thanks for reading
    Flamengo likes this.

You have 1500 tokens already? With those and 700 free greens every season you should win the treble every time.

I would have if i was paid them by the advertisers. Instead i have around 100 and am battling for 3rd. Team ranked about 125% but cant compete with the 2 above both nearly 160%

Then you must read the Guides of the forum
    Altiplano likes this.

Haha read all of them, followed the guides, reported and provided proof. Not getting a response and tapjoy have even removed the games from my list of items. Awful - done brutal age to level 12 for example, took ages but no reward. Also on ironsource done make a puchase for 250 tokens, made a purchase, no tokens. Its a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad10 View Post
    Haha read all of them, followed the guides, reported and provided proof. Not getting a response and tapjoy have even removed the games from my list of items. Awful - done brutal age to level 12 for example, took ages but no reward. Also on ironsource done make a puchase for 250 tokens, made a purchase, no tokens. Its a joke.
    Sometimes the make a purchase has a minimum amount of money. More the token reward is the higher it usually is. I'm not sure if you did this or not. Thought I would let you know just in case.

Thanks azaB the minimum was .99 so a nice easy one i thoiught for 250 tokens.... wont be dropping money anywhere couldve wasted way more. They asked for proof which was sent then silence...defeaning silence...

Just an update on this. Spoke to nordeus support whol followed up with offending token companies. Also completed a few quick easy challenges for small tokens knowing they wouldnt get paid. Then raised a case using a diff email address. Mysteriously tapjoy and ironsource then replied to this new email and when i asked them to review previous cases they did and apart from one challenge ive been paid all the tokens i was owed. Its almost as if the email address was blacklisted and using a new email address kicked them into gear. 1000 token balance certainly has made the team more competitive again!!
    Nezivor likes this.

I've tried to get owed tokens off Ironsource and they just send an automated email saying I didn't provide enough proof. I sent them everything they asked for including screen grabs and email receipts. I don't use them anymore. Fyber are great at sorting out issues.

Has anymore tried Usenext and Phyzseek challange? IT requires Credit Card input and I am bit sceptic. Any expirience and advices on this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast