Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I'm really quiting guys this is a joke...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I forgot that the starting post was about your cup result lol (thats why my -and? xD-

But, is very imprecise when people talk about this theory of -non attending=win- ...of course people complain more when this happens, so this gives visibility to the myth but, in the end, all is just like a coin and if you can control the 2 pre-selected scenarios, 1-non attending 2-attending and here's a 3rd that we can include that is, attending, and affecting the match doing some movement (we should remember that sometimes attending and without touch anything it goes fluid in favour of us) , really this is the key...
    I guess it's purely random...
    Or my state is between pure random and Kenotic's idea. Hesitating but this is not counting anymore coz i left the game for real and i don't want to come back (i did it before if you remember).
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-17-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    khris likes this.

Nice one Sam
    Aku Papua likes this.

Apprentice
    In this season several matches like this, against weaker teams, absent managers, in which I have dominated with a lost or a draw, also today in Champions league final. Red card for him in the first half but I lost 2-1. This game is not funny, I'm very bored
    Last edited by Iridensys; 08-17-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    velk00s, Gabez Teh and Stefanakis like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    watch it from a 2nd account and control the match^^
    ah yes
    that's a classic anti-troll trick.
    I did that many times in critical games

Oh, how can I do that?
    Create a new account, obviously, but how do I find my match - and how would I control it?
    make a new fb account, you invite him from the 1st one to play TE.
    You accept the invitation and starting a new team.
    Those two teams are automatically game friends.
    You start watching the game from the 2nd account (but you are ready to get in from your main one too - from the browser or another mobile).
    Then try to "read" the game and understand some signs .
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Ok i slept some days on my decision.

I've been thinking (a lot)... Now i have 1% team (manipulator squad is active ohh yeah)

Sooo I'm gonna continue WITH a low star team**. :P For now... :P

DON'T JUDGE ME :P

**Future plan is building a 4-5* team based on 40%-ish Fast trainer 18yo players with low greys.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Started season as -4* (yep, minus) team and got ~~-90% -1 level manager... He is 110% on his level now, so he was 130% yesterday (logically he was 110% on my level yesterday )

Congrats NORDEUS seems like you are successfully eliminated manipulating (???)

It was like this for a long time,manipulating is good to avoid teams +1/2 lvls,but no matter how much you'll lower your best 14 players,you'll not be placed only against teams near you quality.
    For example,if you start the season with a team that have 30% quality based on best 14 players,your cup/ champions league draw will have teams between 30% and 90%.
    Now,it depends also on what server you are,if you are "lucky" you can have manipulators in your competitions,or like in your case,strong -1 lvl
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Lower quality too far and leagues become a walkover, 77-1-0 for the last 3 seasons. But as Madflo has pointed out the cups can always trip you up.
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not only Cup but CH.L. too.
    From now on @gab, you 'll be with the same teams with this q (about 90%) till your retirement or tanking.

Don't expect a walk in the park (except the League), you just avoid the +1 LV or the -1 LV super tankers.
    madflo19 and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Lol I am new player and it looks like I understand game more than some old school players wtf...
    Let me put it as this...if you have 110% team and opponent is 100% team and you play same tactics you might win more matches...why might cuz there is million little things that majority of players is missing...
    For example attributes...player need cca 1/3 of their attributes yet into his rating all atributes are calculated...you can have 7 star striker but if he have strong def attributes he is still just 6 star player in reality...also there are hidden gems in game...players who have same lvl for example 2 strikers are both 100% but one is hidden gem player and he will always score goals and have ave.ratio over 8 while second one will be just normal player...you dont need 120% team you need 110% team with hidden gems...if you get players like that you will win better players and if you dont you will lose versus worse players
    Than there is financial award bonus you can use on important matches...tactic are also important and million other things I could writte a novel about...

I had 20% stronger opponent in semi finals in CL...won home match 1:0 lost away 2:3 therefore i went to final and won it...
    In my league there were 5 players stronger than me and 4 equal...yet i finished 3rd...better than 20%+ stronger team...but well couldnt win 2 50% stronger teams :/

Just get hidden gems!!! And you will win everything...simple as that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast