Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I'm really quiting guys this is a joke...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    In my experience you are far more likely to win Cup or CL Final if you are the 'Away' team than if you are the 'Home' team. Double that if the 'Away' team is 20+%Q lower, or -1 Level, than the 'Home' team...
    I Suggest: Collect infos for this theory in the future guys. Interesting idea.
    khris likes this.

I am a 145% manager. I have mutants. I was on a 171 games winning streak. I tweeted it. Nordeus retweeted it. 1 day later (LITERALLY ONE DAY LATER) I draw against a 55% BOT. Please explain this coincidence to me. Their goal was bs aswell, counterattack vs defensive mentality. I don’t care anymore tbh.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiGyarmathy View Post
    I am a 145% manager. I have mutants. I was on a 171 games winning streak. I tweeted it. Nordeus retweeted it. 1 day later (LITERALLY ONE DAY LATER) I draw against a 55% BOT. Please explain this coincidence to me. Their goal was bs aswell, counterattack vs defensive mentality. I don’t care anymore tbh.
    wah wah I didn't win a game for the 1st time in 3 or 4 seasons wah wah lol
    Last edited by Reece p FC; 08-28-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    Dan G likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    wah wah I lost a game for the 1st time in 3 or 4 seasons wah wah lol
    Don't be troll... I feel Andrei's problem. Every badass team getting >>>SOMETIMES<<< a bad result. Like big IRL teams. Everyone of us whoz having badass team HAD to suffer a bad result. (Based on "The law of averages" or something in english) >>>AGAIN, SOMETIMES<<<... We are pouting/sulking a little bit for a while, like thiz:
    https://gph.is/11RYjZz

BUT! When you are getting 3 bad results from 5 games against lame teams -> That's frustrating. Look at my 1st post.
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-28-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Is like when u play a final and you touch the trophy, curse.

So we know, dont post streaks in twitter, or these will end soon. lol

True. Never posting abt myself again. I used my twitter as a showcase and it was fun. Always wanted to do a showcase here but it takes a lot of time and idk how to upload pictures here lol. Anyway it is painful knowing you could have broken a record and failed. Well guess I will start playing silently now lol. Plus unbeaten streak is still there
    khris likes this.

True. Never posting abt myself again. I used my twitter as a showcase and it was fun. Always wanted to do a showcase here but it takes a lot of time and idk how to upload pictures here lol. Anyway it is painful knowing you could have broken a record and failed. Well guess I will start playing silently now lol. Plus unbeaten streak is still there
    You follow the forum via mobile? there are guides about how to upload pictures, it is so easy really.... I invite you to try it

Related to this, do you update and share your game stats in your twitter so often? and streaks? where shared just this punctual day..?

Shared pretty often. Once every 3-4 days. It was fun. Now i deactivated my account

Using mobile. I have screenshots of every season since i rebuilt my team. I can start a showcase here if able

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast