Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I'm really quiting guys this is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiGyarmathy View Post
    Shared pretty often. Once every 3-4 days. It was fun. Now i deactivated my account
    lol
    Then, believe me, there's not a nordeus Sir. fixing results every day for all those who lose vs -40%s and lose streaks, ths just was a coincidence and could occur any other day that u shared stuffs.
    The game have it's own behavior tho'.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiGyarmathy View Post
    Using mobile. I have screenshots of every season since i rebuilt my team. I can start a showcase here if able
    As said, you can, people usually login with a app called tapatalk... but I thinkthat without it you can upload pics because the option "insert image" appears when you post (next to -Font-Size-A (text colour- smiley - 4 options later-

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Don't be troll... I feel Andrei's problem. Every badass team getting >>>SOMETIMES<<< a bad result. Like big IRL teams. Everyone of us whoz having badass team HAD to suffer a bad result. (Based on "The law of averages" or something in english) >>>AGAIN, SOMETIMES<<<... We are pouting/sulking a little bit for a while, like thiz:
    https://gph.is/11RYjZz

BUT! When you are getting 3 bad results from 5 games against lame teams -> That's frustrating. Look at my 1st post.
    i'm only teasing him, it was the I don't care bit at the end that sounded a bit like throwing toys out the pram lol
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    lol
    Then, believe me, there's not a nordeus Sir. fixing results every day for all those who lose vs -40%s and lose streaks, ths just was a coincidence and could occur any other day that u shared stuffs.
    The game have it's own behavior tho'.

As said, you can, people usually login with a app called tapatalk... but I thinkthat without it you can upload pics because the option "insert image" appears when you post (next to -Font-Size-A (text colour- smiley - 4 options later-
    Thanks for the advice. The coincidence seemed a little brutal though ...
    khris likes this.

Son this game it's just an algorithm, as many players have already said it's more managing than coaching... If you want the real experience buy football manager by sega and move on with your life...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    wah wah I didn't win a game for the 1st time in 3 or 4 seasons wah wah lol
    wah wah, I cannot bid against higher level managers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...er-market.html

Some members playing for 4-5 years, others for 4-5 months and don't know s..t
    but have some attitude
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ποσιδονας View Post
    wah wah, i cannot bid against higher level managers
    lmao!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Talisman
    In my experience you are far more likely to win Cup or CL Final if you are the 'Away' team than if you are the 'Home' team. Double that if the 'Away' team is 20+%Q lower, or -1 Level, than the 'Home' team...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I Suggest: Collect infos for this theory in the future guys. Interesting idea.
    no, that's myth.
    I have examples for that.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    wah wah, I cannot bid against higher level managers
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...er-market.html

Some members playing for 4-5 years, others for 4-5 months and don't know s..t
    but have some attitude
    I've been watching you closely to see how to conduct myself on here :-)

also when you try to be clever, it often helps being funny to be right, I didn't complain I couldn't bid against higher managers, I complained that I had to, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Last edited by Reece p FC; 08-29-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678