Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Barfly99
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Barfly99
  • 2 Post By Gabez Teh

Thread: 1000 Tokens

1000 Tokens

If you were a level 2 manager and you had 1000 Tokens what would you do with them? Would you keep them until you've moved up more levels, spend them on rests to develop your team or buy some good players?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a manager with a budget of 250 tokens and 700 free greens, can win the treble every season

* unless he 's unlucky like my friend @gabez
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    I definitely would go to assist challenge/ press offer/ buy that amazing **** potato player for 370 token ^^

Famous
    Maaaaaaannnnnnn!
    It's your first post.
    You're level 2.
    You got 1000 tokens.
    You'll be lucky to get any constructive advice on how to spend those tokens from any of us cynical old timers here on the forum.
    Depends on how you want to play the game, mate.
    Play it straight and you'll need to spend (wisely), and then you'll be punished for your success with +1 level draws in the cups.
    Play to win at all costs? And there are ways and means to win spending less than you'll gain in a season.
    You need to decide, and perhaps search the forum.
    Good luck.

I did the Coral offer were you join, deposit and bet £10 for 700 Tokens. Done an in play bet on the Open golf and was able to withdraw £10 winnings back again. Also did the IQ Options offer were you only had to deposit £10 for 600 Tokens. As soon as I got them I withdrew the tenner back out.

Just not sure what the best use of resources would be. Buy youngsters and develop them with rests or just buy ready made players. I'd prefer to develop players but not if it works out using more resources.

Save them, learn how the game works, ask in the forum if you need to know about any aspect of the game.

And once you have enough experience of the game engine, margin of beatability, how the draws are made... etc then use them to play in the way you prefer.

Knowledge is power.

Think I'll hang onto them then for the time being and just use the daily rests on training to get the levels maxed out.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    Think I'll hang onto them then for the time being and just use the daily rests on training to get the levels maxed out.
    I'm not joking if I say wait until January. lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    a manager with a budget of 250 tokens and 700 free greens, can win the treble every season

* unless he 's unlucky like my friend @gabez
    Thanks! That's hurting :P
    nikolgiorgos and khris like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    I did the Coral offer were you join, deposit and bet £10 for 700 Tokens. Done an in play bet on the Open golf and was able to withdraw £10 winnings back again. Also did the IQ Options offer were you only had to deposit £10 for 600 Tokens. As soon as I got them I withdrew the tenner back out.

Just not sure what the best use of resources would be. Buy youngsters and develop them with rests or just buy ready made players. I'd prefer to develop players but not if it works out using more resources.
    Save your tokens till level 12 or so. That's when you start to face tankers and draw manipulators. For now dont spend more than 125 Ts per season. Its enough to win a few trebles, and learn how to actually play the game. Spending them that early on is pointless, in my opinion.