Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaLioS

Thread: New Season yet?

New Season yet?

I joined a new league halfway through the season and want to start from the beginning of a season. Is it safe to create a new team for the upcoming season now?

Dreamer
    Wait another 2 days me think

Thanks, that's what I thought. I seen a similar post from a couple of years ago that mentioned to wait until a day after the final game. It's a little confusing because in Fixtures it says I have one game remaining, but on the Home page there's no upcoming game and it says it's now pre-season.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hijo de puta View Post
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I seen a similar post from a couple of years ago that mentioned to wait until a day after the final game. It's a little confusing because in Fixtures it says I have one game remaining, but on the Home page there's no upcoming game and it says it's now pre-season.
    Yeah that's definitely confusing when you're new. Saturday is the last day of the season, and you will play the final match of the league (Cup and Champions League/Super League already finished). The new season will start at the server restart early Sunday (or late Saturday depending on where you live, for me in the US it is at around 6:30 PM). That's when your players will age 1 year, and will also drop 20% in ability if you got promoted. That's also when you can start looking for new players on the auction market but bidding on good players can get kind of crazy (which is why people suggest not trying to buy new players right away unless you have a lot of tokens and cash).

Thanks for the reply. The Champions League and Super League were also adding to the confusion. I was assuming they would be held before the start of the next season, so I couldn't understand why the next season would be starting in just a couple of days. I didn't realize they ran simultaneously with the regular season. Now I know.
    Last edited by hijo de puta; 08-18-2018 at 07:00 AM.

hijo de puta likes this.