Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: For God's sake inject more young 5 stars players in the auction the first 2 days !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    TRUE STORY!

I watched today, only missed some periods while i drove home from 24 (!) shift***. I watched EVERY period until ~~ now.

***yep i could fall asleep right now but my new GF is coming sooo...
    Thought you stopped playing this junk. No one gets out alive... No one does.
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    I farm around 600 greens a season, more than enough to lift five or six one token mid four star 18 year old's up to scout level. That's the backbone of a team right there for a handful of tokens and an annoying half hour training.

Do you not train your existing team to improve them for the next season? Is it more worthwhile saving rests to boost a couple of players the next season?
    maloukees likes this.

Just seen an 18 yr old striker go for 40 Tokens in an auction. He was barely over 5 stars. Buying young and training them up is starting to look like a waste of resources.
    Nebu likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    Just seen an 18 yr old striker go for 40 Tokens in an auction. He was barely over 5 stars. Buying young and training them up is starting to look like a waste of resources.
    You need to go for the just under 5 star players. The difference between training a player like that, and a low 5 star up to 6 stars, is just a handful of greens, but an awful lot of tokens.

ok cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12