Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: For God's sake inject more young 5 stars players in the auction the first 2 days !!

Pro

For God's sake inject more young 5 stars players in the auction the first 2 days !!

The are huge bidding wars on auction already .....

Do we have to wait so many days waiting to win 4-5 players ....

the engine inject ML and MR more than any other position ,... why ?

18 years old players are become rare .... why ???? do we have a decrease in world population ??!!?!

why don't you decrease the time of each round on auction from 4 minutes to 3 or 2 minutes so we get the players we need in less time / faster ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-19-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Totally agree. This I mention every month in my report.
    I rarely buy in Auctions, always negotiations or Scout.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

They want you to burn tokens so they offer less good players and people buy them for a lot of tokens...
    Altiplano likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They want you to burn tokens so they offer less good players and people buy them for a lot of tokens...
    i already stopped three of my 5 teams after they change auction and become like it is now... many managers like me have no patience for waiting a lot on auction...
    that's the first game i see that it pushes users away instead of doing things that attract them more to it ...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    i already stopped three of my 5 teams after they change auction and become like it is now... many managers like me have no patience for waiting a lot on auction...
    that's the first game i see that it pushes users away instead of doing things that attract them more to it ...
    Thats why I buy my players for next season between week 2 and 3 of the current season. You have a lot of time there. Unfortunately they are 19 then but I can start adding SA or position in the past season with the free condition.
    maloukees likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Totally agree. This I mention every month in my report.
    I rarely buy in Auctions, always negotiations or Scout.
    i rarely see 18 years players on nego .... most negotiations players are above 19 and slow/ avarage speed trainer ....their maximum durability is 2 season ... and i don't like to change my team players that quickly....Thats why i don't nego. isnt helpful so much for my case ... anyway thanks for adding it in your report. i hope they listen or somebody suggest a way to make them listen

bought that 18 y.o ML/MR , train his defence ability ( grey skill ) , very fast to grow. then train him MC position, you got worldie player,

btw yes, transfer auction is crap this day

Famous
    GOD SAKE INJECT MORE LOW 3* pure 1 position players!!!!

I'm really struggling... Rebuilded my team and only another 18yo MC is missing... And i have narrow 2 hours until my cup
    Altiplano likes this.

One of the main reasons why I quit this game a year or so ago was because of the new transfer market which was very inconvenient. Before there were specific periods of time of the each day where you could allocate some of your time to find and buy players (system generated players, termed as Nordgens), and if you could not be around in those times, then you could still get 'second-hand' players at other times. This was more convenient (and of course, was cheaper) but now people have to like stay online many hours (sometimes like all day and night) watching every auction list to be refreshed to see if they contained the players they looking for.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    but now people have to like stay online many hours (sometimes like all day and night) watching every auction list to be refreshed to see if they contained the players they looking for.
    TRUE STORY!

I watched today, only missed some periods while i drove home from 24 (!) shift***. I watched EVERY period until ~~ now.

***yep i could fall asleep right now but my new GF is coming sooo...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast