Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: just the way Nordeus ruins the game for money

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    he's a better manager then you thats all )
    you're supposed to be funny? working for nordeus made you think like a tokens addict

Adi
    Banned
    well ..this is the kind of **** I was not expecting even if I know what top 11 is capable of...and believe me ...ut's capable of a lot of stupid things...

I spend my day buying, training players...I do well in the league and is the toughest on this server against very good teams and then ...comes this lil guy:

team quality...143-136
    ;ev 31 vs lev 24
    team possesion 62-39 ...+ a 12% possesion bonus I played at home
    same tactics clear 4-4-2
    3 unanswered goals....he was leading 3-0, I played with 2 DW on the back one of them in form 8

photo sharing websites

take a close look my noob friends this is where the game will take you...but I think you won't make it this far
    then I took a look on the other CL games.....same story.....
    they don't have enough teams of hi lev to put in CL so they put low levels like 23-24...and they flip the switch to let the guys win so that they can spend more tokens.....let's face it if celtic wins against barcelona will feel pretty goood abut themselves...right?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Adi, I understand you, I lost my first game from league, nothing was logic but is just a game...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just take a look here, what do you say

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    OK the video that you just put there consolidated what I just said.
    You have no idea about tactics and how to win.
    Your tactic has 5 mids and everybody runs in attack - that's why you had so many shots on goal, but your players can't find the goal - I had that too and I believe the match engine SUX that's why you don't score.
    The guy was lucky to get two goals because had a tactic that kept up with yours, he had 6 mids and was about the same quality of players as yours - less 2 players with low star count. I think that was a right score - the only thing is not right is the amount of shots you had because your rating in the game was very poor.
    Take some time and go study what tactics to use and how to set the arrows - you been here for 8 months and know nothing.

Adi
    Banned
    1. bad choise of music it makes you fall asleep
    2. I saw many wins like this with over crowded midfield and 1ST or 1 ST + 2 AMR/AML.......you loose this games on counter
    3. wtf....what's to say? I make this kind of propaganda for seasons.....maybe half a year..if no one else does it...things will still be the same

I actually talked to one of the guys from Nordeus to Nemanja...I send him the account and the other 6 fake accounts of a guy....who uses them for possesion bonus.....and guess what? there is nothing they can do about it

when you talk about flaws in the game remember this

1. they can't do nothing against cheaters
    2. they will flip the game engine to their own interest towards the low levels to stimulate tokens selling
    3. they don't wanna change nothing in the game engine because is in their best interest how it is right now

I've seen to many ****s, to many players quitting.....and I;m the only one still compaining......as long as new players come in and buy...the old dinosaurs like me are EXPENDABLES

the game in your video is something normal for the last 6 days of the season....later you will see crazyer things....I had in the old forum a post about how a level 23 team won CL against teams of level 28-29 who not even made it out of the groups......what happened then ...was pure crazy....they mocked all of us then
    Last edited by Adi; 12-20-2012 at 08:20 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    I did a lot of cleaning in this thread and the member who started these insults got warned about it. Everyone please continue the discussion maturely.

I was so angry in my first league after buying a scout player and i lose the next match !
    So come on you don`t expect if is 13th in league to win vs him with 6243435 - 0 .... how the hell you can cry like that ?
    Even if your players are much better ... sometimes you lose ... normal lol !!!!!
    I supported the game too and i was kicked from champions league v fast because i forgot to put a reword for win ...

i just made 2-2 few minutes ago vs a much lower team so what ? ... even top teams get owned !!!

what i don`t wanna keep seeing is how a dc go and mark a goal and st is peeing or what ?
    And yeah Adi is fcking annoying when your ST 6*/7* get blocked by a DC 3* over and over again ... but wtf you cannot win it all if you donate!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast