Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: just the way Nordeus ruins the game for money

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    what i don`t wanna keep seeing is how a dc go and mark a goal and st is peeing or what ?
    And yeah Adi is fcking annoying when your ST 6*/7* get blocked by a DC 3* over and over again ... but wtf you cannot win it all if you donate!
    altmost true sentence but I think it is..... "you cannot win it all if you DON'T donate"

the argue herre was about tactics don't matter in the game but all it does matter are form, morale, condition.......and that's not true......it'a a little something in the game engine called random factror that can be tweaked....then it's the friend support option.....these are the main 2 sources of power in orther to win a game at this point in the game.

no one said to win it all.....hell I'm undefeated for 20 league games and in the last 6 games I only get 3 points out of 18.....all of the sudden with no eplanation.....and against teams lower than 7 in the rankings.......

If you played enough you know that in the last 6 days crazt things happens...league titles are won and lost...by God knows what criteria.....true fact

A game is created to entertain the player but when that change how i can call the game or the gamer ?

I am very angry about some stuff like my 6* ST keep missing / my dc 6* is blind and the opponent st 4* scores to my gk 6* .. but sometimes the titans fall too

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If you played enough you know that in the last 6 days crazt things happens...league titles are won and lost...by God knows what criteria.....true fact
    Oh my god is the end of the world

Come on Adi calm down and take a look ... in my lv are few player that donate like me ( 300 tokens in this season ) ... so what i keep getting owned by lower teams ... even in real life my loved team F.C Real Madrid got messed up hard this season

Game is run by tokens... FACT
    what do tokens cost... MONEY
    to succeed at this game you need to pay some money to obtain tokens or at least watch video offers which takes TIME.
    so you basically need MONEY or TIME to compete against the best teams in the levels.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Let`s see if i understand ...
    1. It`s a free game for every one of you ?
    R: yes (but the servers and moderators/admins who pay ?)
    2. Even if i support the game by buying tokens I have to win all games leagues , coup or champions ?
    R: No (because others got the lower chance don`t mean that they cannot win)

Hmm i think i don`t really understand

Adi
    Banned
    Ro Edu you make so many posts and most of them are.....if you donate 300 tokens / season...you've lost any appreciation I had for you mate.....take a time off and see if that is normal...30 posts from dec 2012...you must be at the beggining of your experience in the game

titans/end of the world/...
    and Real madrid...is not the very best example to compare it with this game....here if you buy only scout players you most likely to win....as barcelona grows his own players..in real life they win...in the game even if you grow your own players ( young 18yrs old) ...you won't win even if they have higher skill points than the scout ones.....because they are token free

I have players age 21-23 ...in squad since they were 18....their stats are 150+ up to 160, scout players at highest level are 148-149...and yet....like you said my 160 finishing/shooting striker misses...and the other guy's 139-140 ST scores on my 157 positioning/ handling GK.....

July 4th

I don't even care what enshures success in the game anymore....I'm just annoyd about the fact it has NO consistency, nothing to rely on. formation, tactics, skill level ,form.....it's such a big random blur that you even wonder ehy you lose time training players, watching live games....etc

I have just one question that bugs me...and not even support did not gaved a response....what variable matters in the game? ......at the end is it only how much tokens you spend?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Ro Edu you make so many posts and most of them are.....if you donate 300 tokens / season...you've lost any appreciation I had for you mate.....take a time off and see if that is normal...30 posts from dec 2012...you must be at the beggining of your experience in the game
    Your account on the forum is just as young as his is. So is mine, for the record, but both myself and Ro Edu made accounts on here because we can't connect with Facebook recently.

There's nothing wrong with a few losses. Maybe you're doing something wrong on your end as well. Yesterday, I set up my team slightly different from before and got two very good wins, but I think my previous tactics were very good as well.

What level is your team btw?
    Ro Edu likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Adi
    Banned
    yeah you're right I forgot we're on a new forum....but I didn't see you guys either on the old forum.....my lev is 31

and about the wrongs I do....I actually keep the same tactics as much as I can.....the wrongs in the last 6 days are all engine generated.....explain how can you go undefeated for 20 rounds and in the last 6 you get 3 points out of 18

it's not just that watch last 6 days to see for weird results not just of your team.....that's why you get to see leagues won/lost in the last day by 1 point or by goal margin

I have some old pictures that are just stunning
    most of these games come against lower quality teams, ranked in the second part of the table

Just had a frustrating result myself, was well better than the opponent but just couldn't score.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15