Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Poor performers

I have a an MC like that, is there hope for such players or I should sell him? I bought him this season 18y old and he is one of my most expensive players

Or Borini of mickey mousers!!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    this is probably the worst aspect of the game and i seriously wonder what the hell the coders of Nordeus were thinking. Some players will ALWAYS perform really bad, no matter what.

The worst thing is that you dont know who they are before buying them (most of the times) so you might spend a lot of tokens on such a **** player.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    this is probably the worst aspect of the game and i seriously wonder what the hell the coders of Nordeus were thinking. Some players will ALWAYS perform really bad, no matter what.

The worst thing is that you dont know who they are before buying them (most of the times) so you might spend a lot of tokens on such a **** player.
    So keeping with real life then, can't deny Nordeus that... I see it as just part of the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

Ask Arsene Wenger why he bought Giroud. Why manager pay 50 mil for Torres. Even Sir Alex also have his bad buy also.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    Ask Arsene Wenger why he bought Giroud. Why manager pay 50 mil for Torres. Even Sir Alex also have his bad buy also.
    Seriously, Giroud? He has been decent in his first year and he didn't cost that much.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar77 View Post
    actually it was Abra who bought Torres for 50m not chelsea manager
    Sir Alex had his bad share of buys, but he can use what he have in his hand better than any other manager
    SimplySimon likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    Yea ... I have a ML/AML that behaves in a similar manner, too bad I don't have a replacement, so I can't really sell or bench him. Anyway, I just wanted to share another thing that I'm seeing - average (in skill) teams have more players getting high grades when winning a match than the top ones. I always try to keep my condition and morale up and I have the best team by far in my league, yet I rarely get more than 4 players with an 8 rating in a match. Most of other teams seem to get 8+ on more than half of their squad.

Wait untill next season's matches. My DMC performed awfully last season, untill the very end when he scored 7's and 8's in the last 4-5 matches (including CL final). This season he's yet to perform under 7, and 90% of times he scores 8 at the point i benched my 7* DMC to let him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando81 View Post
    I have a an MC like that, is there hope for such players or I should sell him? I bought him this season 18y old and he is one of my most expensive players
    I'd keep him and train him if he's not playing well. He's young, so his stats will improve and his value will go up. If he still plays bad when you try him again you can sell for more than he's worth now. I got a 19yr, Q30, 1.7m MC who's not performing so benched him for a 22yr, Q26, 750k player that's doing better. I'll be patient but if my youngster doesn't up his game I'll just replace him. Bought for 1.2m so nice profit anyways

Edit - if you have low cash and/or no good replacements, of course consider selling now
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12