Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Lost 3 times against real madrid at the final, don't play this event please

Lost 3 times against real madrid at the final, don't play this event please

Lost 3 times against real at the event. 3. Wtf is that? 160% quality? Really? How are we even supposed to win this? I tried 3 different formations and tactics, none of them worked, I'm never spending a dollar anymore on this game, this is the biggest bs i've ever seen, what a joke

Rookie
    Well offcorse they wont giveaway 100 tokens to all
    Players who have squads in 150+ will probably win them or players who have important player atributes in legendary and some lucksters will do aswell

Well the point of this event as I see it is not to win it but to get as far as possible in it and take as many rewards as possible while doing it...

Well on season openings 1 i beated Liverpool and got the 100 tokens but now i'm getting thrashed again and again... I beated liverpool 3-0 i don't know why real should be harder than them

Rookie
    Wow nice one i got eliminated somewhere in middle of it will try this one...hopefully with better end result...
    Nezivor likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezivor View Post
    Well on season openings 1 i beated Liverpool and got the 100 tokens but now i'm getting thrashed again and again... I beated liverpool 3-0 i don't know why real should be harder than them
    How does your current team compare to the one that beat Liverpool? You know, after the one-star drop (or did you tank and avoid promotion).

Rookie
    Lost 3 times against real at the event. 3. Wtf is that? 160% quality? Really? How are we even supposed to win this? I tried 3 different formations and tactics, none of them worked, I'm never spending a dollar anymore on this game, this is the biggest bs i've ever seen, what a joke
    Hi, can I ask how many tokens + morale packs cost for u to reach that lv?

If you want my opinion, many outcomes are just random or some maybe set to win after say U, W, X, Y... amount of attempts done and there maybe sort of a control too like allow A teams to win on first attempt, B teams to win on second attempt, C teams to win on third attempt (it is called doing business using mathematics, sort of a slot machine with odds set in such a way so that the house makes profit). In others words, a much weaker team will still probably win.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-25-2018 at 11:05 AM.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    If you want my opinion, many outcomes are just random or some maybe set to win after say U, W, X, Y... amount of attempts done and there maybe sort of a control too like allow A teams to win on first attempt, B teams to win on second attempt, C teams to win on third attempt (it is called doing business using mathematics, sort of a slot machine with odds set in such a way so that the house makes profit). In others words, a much weaker team will still probably win.
    You have summed it up perfectly mate

Dreamer
    If i were u and reached real madrid, i wud keep trying...
    Last season took me 4 matches to beat bloody liverpool...
    If u quit, u lose more... 1-2 more try, i think u can do it...
    Dont play offside trap...

..and if you keep trying and lose,you win...experience lol
    Aku Papua likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast