Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About getting free tokens via "win tokens"

Post About getting free tokens via "win tokens"

dont you guys think, when u do a survey/download app etc they should dissapear for good, instead they come back and u do them to find out u get 0 tokens, waste of time for me

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    dont you guys think, when u do a survey/download app etc they should dissapear for good, instead they come back and u do them to find out u get 0 tokens, waste of time for me
    I hate it when videos re-appear on matomy, This is a one time offer and it has already been completed by you. There was a problem on token ads with videos refreshing after watching each vid and you had to click though the list of videos eliminating the ones you already watched, but they fixed that now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i just wish they have more free tokens, i currently have 130 tokens. and get around 6/7 tokens per day from watching vids i want to buy scout players but 50 is abit too much i think!

i just wish they have more free tokens, i currently have 130 tokens. and get around 6/7 tokens per day from watching vids i want to buy scout players but 50 is abit too much i think!
    Yes its gone down to around 6/7 tokens a day for me as well for the past week, Earlier in the season I was earning 15+/day, save them up over 1 season and you have loads, If you get at least 6/7 a day you will end up with 200 tokens/season. =)

add me on top11. Mmm how can you do that?

I tend to do all my transfers all at the sametime and then save up for tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I tend to do all my transfers all at the sametime and then save up for tokens.
    i get my players when i can i look everyday for player. i tend to buy replacement player IE my worst player i buy better then sell him then i go to next worst player. if u get me

i get my players when i can i look everyday for player. i tend to buy replacement player IE my worst player i buy better then sell him then i go to next worst player. if u get me
    Same here, the lowest rated players are usually out the door first, a player at my club will spend around 4 seasons at my club on average before they are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Same here, the lowest rated players are usually out the door first, a player at my club will spend around 4 seasons at my club on average before they are sold.
    i buy all time anytime, i dont care about how many season they play, if i see a 30* rating ill bid and sell the same player with lower rating. regardless if they are 4 yr old or 2 week old lol

If you are on fb, just post your page link on the "add me" section on the forum. If I see you, I'll send a request.

I think I've found you so request is sent.
    Last edited by Raykco; 12-11-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast