Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About getting free tokens via "win tokens"

Rookie
    no u are wrong july,the vid offer in both matomy and "buy tokens" still give u token even u already watch it be4,just make sure that u rewatch it after several h(if it still there)
    @:michael:just watch vid,don't do survey they just crap and full of spam email,download never be a good idea cus who know what are in those file

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    no u are wrong july,the vid offer in both matomy and "buy tokens" still give u token even u already watch it be4,just make sure that u rewatch it after several h(if it still there)
    @:michael:just watch vid,don't do survey they just crap and full of spam email,download never be a good idea cus who know what are in those file
    I once downloaded VLC player looking to get some "easy" tokens, unchecked any toolbars, and unwanted programs etc, and still there was some damn toolbar called topic torch and some words had started becoming underlined and had ads if you hover your mouse pointer of it, it was annoying, I had to remove yonton add on from firefox to get rid of it, oh and for the record, I didn't get any tokens either.

I wonder if its worth ordering some armani underwear for £1 and get 122 tokens, would be approx. £10 worth of tokens with that offer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes its gone down to around 6/7 tokens a day for me as well for the past week, Earlier in the season I was earning 15+/day, save them up over 1 season and you have loads, If you get at least 6/7 a day you will end up with 200 tokens/season. =)

how the hell you guys get so many free tokens?? i only get one from sponsor, and when i had option for watching videos I had only for boosters and money!!!! pls help

Quote Originally Posted by c4azydam1 View Post
    how the hell you guys get so many free tokens?? i only get one from sponsor, and when i had option for watching videos I had only for boosters and money!!!! pls help
    facebook game. actual topeleven website or mobile

Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager is the place to go for the videos.
    Just use your FB A/C log in, from any browser.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    lol never got it,i see several vids right now and it from last week till now ,still remember when they ad the halo game,that vid last around 2weeks i think and still 1 token each time ^^
    this is my vid list

as u can see i have around 20 vids offer and around 9 vids are already 1 weeks old,still give me tokens ^^
    Last edited by katocrazy; 12-11-2012 at 07:46 PM.

There working again 500 here I come , guess there was some sort of glich in the cookies system.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    There working again 500 here I come , guess there was some sort of glich in the cookies system.
    If we have good token days like today and then I should have 500 by the start of the new season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If we have good token days like today and then I should have 500 by the start of the new season.
    Wher are u guys from? I have NO videos to watch. At least not for earning tokens.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast