Thread: Sponsorship Income Question

DeO

Sponsorship Income Question

Hi all,

First time posting/creating a discussion, so please forgive me if this has been posted before:

I'm in my first season and just noticed that I haven't had any sponsor money come in, in the past couple of days.
    Shouldn't I be getting 600k till the end of the contracts?

I have 6 days left on my contract till I renew, I'm -336k for the season currently.
    Any info for this newbie would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DeO View Post
    Hi all,

First time posting/creating a discussion, so please forgive me if this has been posted before:

I'm in my first season and just noticed that I haven't had any sponsor money come in, in the past couple of days.
    Shouldn't I be getting 600k till the end of the contracts?

I have 6 days left on my contract till I renew, I'm -336k for the season currently.
    Any info for this newbie would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
    It's a one-time payment of $600k when you signed. Check your Finances tab and look at the "Sponsorship" line item under Season. It should show $600k.

DeO
    Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    It's a one-time payment of $600k when you signed. Check your Finances tab and look at the "Sponsorship" line item under Season. It should show $600k.
    Ah ok! I misinterpreted "Duration: until the end of the season", "Get 600k till the end of the season" as money spread out.
    Sponsorship Income Question-image.jpg

Thanks TT, I appreciate it!

Finances is another thing on the 'joke' side in this game. In the low and medium levels, you will nearly always have a net loss (no profit), and also be regularly in negative balance despite winning lots of competitions and having good facilities. Signing academy players to sell, especially the non-token, is a decent way to make some cash but you are on low levels now with low level facilities and it is not worth to rush anything. Way back, the old transfer system provided another means to make money, for example signing free players and then sell.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-25-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    i've never made a loss always been top 3 every season, won plenty of cups

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i've never made a loss always been top 3 every season, won plenty of cups
    You might be mistaken or you are not making net losses because you are in higher levels. Check your finance section and see if you not made any loss. A team in the low or medium levels is bound to make losses every season, even if you win all 3 competitions; expenditure is always more than income unless something has changed in this area of the game compared to years ago. There is something misleading too; 'investment'. An 'investment'' is a 'loss' unless you get the amount back, which you never will as such unless in the very high levels.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-25-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    I earn more than i use...it is in red cuz i did buy a player on auction but daily profit is way bigger than daily loss
    I will cover wages for full season just by finishing group stage of CHL...will need to renew few contracts so few more rounds will do i guess

EDITED:Well just checked...I will cover full season wages by playing 3 group matches in CHL ...
    Last edited by Mitja fc; 08-22-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You might be mistaken or you are not making net losses because you are in higher levels. Check your finance section and see if you not made any loss. A team in the low or medium levels is bound to make losses every season, even if you win all 3 competitions; expenditure is always more than income unless something has changed in this area of the game compared to years ago. There is something misleading too; 'investment'. An 'investment'' is a 'loss' unless you get the amount back, which you never will as such unless in the very high levels.
    i'm only level 8 and every season I have made at least as much as my spend and been very competitive in every comp