Thread: How to earn tokens?

How to earn tokens?

Hey everyone. Im new/old at top eleven. I was playing at it before some years but yesterday i was back. Now, i dont know how to make tokens. First, i know i got free for some missions(download apps) but i understood that there ia another way by selling players but i cant figure it out how i make tokens from selling. Yesteday i sell about 5 players for soms cash, but i didnt receive any tokens. Why and how can i receive tokens by selling?
    Thanks for helping

You can receive tokens for players when you get offers for them from another managers. If you put them at auction, you are only gonna earn cash. You can log in everyday to earn a token each day and also the daily login gift often gives a token, you can also play events to earn tokens, join an association and after each season you will earn 30+ tokens if you stay in the league or even promote, otherwise the only way to get tokens is to pay real money.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's about negotiations
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

and find some asso group playing in Gold 1-3
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nezivor View Post
    You can receive tokens for players when you get offers for them from another managers. If you put them at auction, you are only gonna earn cash. You can log in everyday to earn a token each day and also the daily login gift often gives a token, you can also play events to earn tokens, join an association and after each season you will earn 30+ tokens if you stay in the league or even promote, otherwise the only way to get tokens is to pay real money.
    Oh....and how others managers can see my player's to make an offer for them? They can offer also if i dont put them for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by maor2023 View Post
    Oh....and how others managers can see my player's to make an offer for them? They can offer also if i dont put them for sale?
    Yes, they can, and you have to decide whether to sell or keep him, they can give you an offer from 50million for example + 3 tokens, and if you feel like it's not enough, you can put an asking price of 75 million and 5 tokens and if they pay it, they buy your player and you get the cash + tokens. They can see the players from your squad. They are not showing in the shop or anywhere, but for example, if you play a match against someone, and he likes your player, he can make an offer for him.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No one is gonna make an offer for a player if he is not gonna be in nego list.
    Unless he is super player so the other guy gonna offer 1-2 tokens for you MVP and you 're gonna reject it
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html