Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Youth Academy :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    any good? remember im only level 2
    Thats a very good team for level 2, 5 stars is enough for any league, even Level 12 that I'm at.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats a very good team for level 2, 5 stars is enough for any league, even Level 12 that I'm at.
    Ive seen guys level 10 with like 40* players... how can u keep track and get better players when ur team goes down a * every season.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    Ive seen guys level 10 with like 40* players... how can u keep track and get better players when ur team goes down a * every season.
    You buy 5* players from the transfer market, if your team is downgraded by a star, the players on the transfer market are 3/4/5 stars still for that particular level =)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Players only lose stars if you are promoted. If you fail to get in top 7 of league, you remain in the same level and the ratings remain the same.

And looking at your team, taking into account my higher level, yours isn't much weaker than mine. I'm nervous I might get you in the cup.

Rookie
    On 2 level YA give U21 with 2-4 stars. 1 day ago YA i received 2 this player. 1 of them was with 4 star (20 skill) and his contract will cost 20 tokens. 2 U21 have only 2 stars (15 skils)!! And contract - 0 tokens ^_^
    All was 18 years.
    My illusion was that U21 will have a spesial tallant, but it was wrong.

Rookie
    Sorry, some mistake.
    1st U21 - 2 star, 12 skills!! lol
    Youth Academy :confused:-1-pl.jpg

2st U21 - 4 star, 21 skills
    Youth Academy :confused:-2pl.jpg

Yea, YA sucks

Apprentice
    The YA will get you a bit of extra cash each season, selling on two free youth players or so.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    The YA will get you a bit of extra cash each season, selling on two free youth players or so.
    Cash exchange in bank - 25 token->1.6M. Contract with U21 (with skills of 4 or 5 star) ~20 tokens. U21 price in transfers market ~1.5M! Cash exchange (tokens->cash) more favourably in this case. And you will try to sell U21. Peace sells, but whos buying On 2 levels - it is almost impossible to sell for that big price May be on hi lelvel U21 have great demand on transfer markets?

upd - 2 U21 every 12 day, 4 for season.
    If U21 also will have a special ability - will be so great! But now YA - money lowered in a toilet
    Last edited by forestry; 12-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Apprentice
    I find it very hard to understand you. Anyway, I'm right. Once you get to the top level youth academy, you get youths every 12 days, and one is definitely free. That's 2 to 3 free youths a season to sell.

Rookie
    How much is to upbuild the building YA? To build the stadium up to necessary level and youth academy bulding. What will occupy time? And as long selling 2-3 free players with low level (2-3 stars) for 200-300K it is possible go to out in the favourable balance?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast