Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Youth Academy :confused:

Question Youth Academy :confused:

right i hear when u biuld youth academy u gain 2 new players, my question is, when u get 4* or 5* player u after buy him for 12+ tokens but u can buy better than that with 1 token if ya lucky, but most times its 4/5 tokens. and u get like 29 rating for that. so whats the point in YA???

In short, the current youth system on top eleven sucks, get 2 players every so often and they are never good enough for your team. Tokens spent on a youth player at your club could easily be invested in better players from the transfer market.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In short, the current youth system on top eleven sucks, get 2 players every so often and they are never good enough for your team. Tokens spent on a youth player at your club could easily be invested in better players from the transfer market.

so its a waste to upgrade your YA?

It's just down to personal choice. Up until level 4, I just used to ignore them. But in the last two seasons, I've decided to sign the better player each time (for various tokens). One 18 yo I got at the start of season has already gone up a star rating, and he's also 41 out of 50 towards learning a new playing position. (Is AMC soon to be ST).

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    It's just down to personal choice. Up until level 4, I just used to ignore them. But in the last two seasons, I've decided to sign the better player each time (for various tokens). One 18 yo I got at the start of season has already gone up a star rating, and he's also 41 out of 50 towards learning a new playing position. (Is AMC soon to be ST).
    How many skill points in total will an 18 year-old get in the first season? I just feel 4* isnt enough and they wouldn't keep up with promotion each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    im level 4 now, omg using stats for new role is stupid. waste of time, takes atleast a season... i have all my starting 11 with special roles. cba with corner spec / freekick ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    so its a waste to upgrade your YA?
    Well, no, because you need to upgrade youth academy as well as upgrading every other facility to get the best facilities, you can't just leave one facility unimproved.

im level 4 now, omg using stats for new role is stupid. waste of time, takes atleast a season... i have all my starting 11 with special roles. cba with corner spec / freekick ones.
    Youth Academy :confused:-untitled.jpg

all special roles

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How many skill points in total will an 18 year-old get in the first season? I just feel 4* isnt enough and they wouldn't keep up with promotion each season.
    I got him on day 2, and he was 4*. Due to my many injuries, I have been forced to play him quite a lot. He went up a star last night. So he's progressed through the stage in 20 days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	227

all special roles

any good? remember im only level 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast