Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 3 Post By Reece p FC
  • 1 Post By Mitja fc
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: Training between matches

Training between matches

When you get the message straight after playing a match telling you to do two training sessions before you play next, should you do them? My bonuses are at 10 and the players are all fit. Any negative outcome from missing these out?

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    When you get the message straight after playing a match telling you to do two training sessions before you play next, should you do them? My bonuses are at 10 and the players are all fit. Any negative outcome from missing these out?
    No, you can avoid it. This counts the "preparation" and counts that you should have good morale, condition, right positions and do some trainings but these are not needed really if you have the 10%x4.

Too we can say that if you have less morale and some players with less condition it really dont matter too much, this "tool" do not chose the scenario that you'll face at the end in the match.

Resume:

superb preparation is not = some extra benefit.

Makes no difference if you train them or not.

Morale makes no difference either.

I bossed this 3-0 win
    USARABAT and Bunzo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Ok thanks. I'll avoid it for a while and see how it goes. Never noticed any visible benefit but didn't want to upset some hidden game mechanic.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    Ok thanks. I'll avoid it for a while and see how it goes. Never noticed any visible benefit but didn't want to upset some hidden game mechanic.
    you can train just 1 player and it counts as a training session, I usually train a few reserves or just my spare goalie or something like that to clear it, so whether it matters or not, easy to get round if you want the system to think you've prepared fully
    dave1311, Bunzo and maloukees like this.

Dreamer
    I wud still do it... With 1 player... 1% lost... Dont really matter...
    I like to see the prep is at "superb" level

Rookie
    Ye you should do it...I dont like how everybody says how nothing matters here...everything does from training to morale
    If you play with low morale doesnt mean you will lose but in long run you will do better with superb...

Also you can train one player...for 1%...is probably the way how game benefit active players..
    Shirotsugg likes this.

Famous
    This really boils down to resource management. In general, it's a good idea to save up rest packs for future seasons. Your opponent is most likely encountering the same dilemma.

Normally there a handful of teams per level that can be dangerous if you under-estimate them. Key thing is to know your rivals so you have an understanding of who you can get away with poor match preparation against and whom you need to take seriously.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-29-2018 at 10:42 AM.
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Ye but you have reservs...you can train 1 guy with 2x 1% cond lose and it will count for training...
    As I said it is probably a way to benefit active players cuz if you click betwen matches you should have advantage versus teams or players who dont even login...
    Just my opinion about it...
    I dont use rest aswell unless I have 2 matches in few hour gap

I usually use those free rest I get(you get cca 25 from adverts) but when there is no more you can click player and click + on condition and you will have few more there

This is exactly what the 1* and low-Q ex-Youth players in the 'Res' slots are for. Soaking up the 'required' training sessions so that your starting XI begin the next match in 'Superb' condition.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-31-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...