Thread: i really dont get the transfer market

Dreamer

i really dont get the transfer market

how can I be bidding on a 100% player against mangers 30 levels higher and when they've forced me to quit coz they have like a gazillion tokens, you look at their squad to find the same player is 200% and on millions of cash how crazy you can bid on same player and he's different quality, how unfair is it that relative newbies are competing in the same transfer market as the mega clubs

I guess Ive to do some guide about the transfer market xD

The market shows only the %, with the numbers assigned to the skills, empty. Once the player is sold, this works like in the old versions, when we had no %'s.

In L1, 20 points are 5* so 80%, at L2 the 5* is 25 points, so if you keep the 20 of the L1 5* thats why the player becomes 4* =60% after promotion, because internally he needs, 25 points to be 5* at L2.

Of course, you see a player with skills +600% if he is sold in ahigher level, but the % for its level, is the same as for you, i you see a 80% will be 80% everywhere.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I made a suggestion about this and Voldara said that will forward to the devs to add it in support.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ions-work.html

but here in the forum there are many posts about this already.
    Almost every page has one
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I guess Ive to do some guide about the transfer market xD

The market shows only the %, with the numbers assigned to the skills, empty. Once the player is sold, this works like in the old versions, when we had no %'s.

In L1, 20 points are 5* so 80%, at L2 the 5* is 25 points, so if you keep the 20 of the L1 5* thats why the player becomes 4* =60% after promotion, because internally he needs, 25 points to be 5* at L2.

Of course, you see a player with skills +600% if he is sold in ahigher level, but the % for its level, is the same as for you, i you see a 80% will be 80% everywhere.
    it's not so much that I don't know how it works it's more that it's crap being lowish level having to bid against level 20+ for the same player, and I think that if he's 100% for me at level 8 then if a level 9 manager wants him he should be buying an 80% player, a level 10 should be buying a 64% player and anyone above that shouldn't be interested really. I think we should only be competing with managers up to maybe 5 levels higher in the transfer market, maybe that's not possible from a programming point of view, and would require too many players in the game for the system to cope. when i'm trying to find a slight improvement for my league 1 Wimbledon team I don't expect to be guzumped by premier league Liverpool for his signature and suddenly see he now looks world class without playing a game for them lol

also think they should have a top flight, not just keep going up levels and creating a new rung every season, make it more realistic, start at level 10 and work up to the top level 1, they can have as many leagues at a level as they want so why keep creating new levels? would make more people on levels and possibly stop the top old boys having to play the same other managers every season

it's not so much that I don't know how it works it's more that it's crap being lowish level having to bid against level 20+ for the same player, and I think that if he's 100% for me at level 8 then if a level 9 manager wants him he should be buying an 80% player, a level 10 should be buying a 64% player and anyone above that shouldn't be interested really. I think we should only be competing with managers up to maybe 5 levels higher in the transfer market, maybe that's not possible from a programming point of view, and would require too many players in the game for the system to cope. when i'm trying to find a slight improvement for my league 1 Wimbledon team I don't expect to be guzumped by premier league Liverpool for his signature and suddenly see he now looks world class without playing a game for them lol

Its obvious you don't know how it works
    There is absolutely no difference in levels regarding a player as all see him as a % 89 for example .
    The only difference regarding levels is the cost in cash for the player which is relevant to each level.
    If a higher level player buys the player by outbidding you its obvious that when you look at the player in his team he will suddenly be superstar
    but in that players team he will only be 89 %

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post

Its obvious you don't know how it works
    There is absolutely no difference in levels regarding a player as all see him as a % 89 for example
    then maybe you need to read more carefully. as I said already I do understand that, I didn't realise it worked like that at 1st but I do understand that now, I still don't agree with it, in what football world would Accrington or Tranmere be competing in the same circles for players as everton or Liverpool, it's kind of ridiculous way for the game to operate in my opinion. but not understanding and not agreeing are 2 different things, OK?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - The higher lv managers have the advantage of a wealthy team (where the lower lv managers maybe not have so much money) but not for tokens.

- The major problem of the auctions is that a short list is visible from many managers so there is a bidding war even for mediocre players.
    I have made a suggestion to shorten this list of bidders.

- Remember that this auction style was made after the major problem of high lv managers to find players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    then maybe you need to read more carefully. as I said already I do understand that, I didn't realise it worked like that at 1st but I do understand that now, I still don't agree with it, in what football world would Accrington or Tranmere be competing in the same circles for players as everton or Liverpool, it's kind of ridiculous way for the game to operate in my opinion. but not understanding and not agreeing are 2 different things, OK?
    Try to understand one point of TE... and is that, Liverpool is not in a higher level than L1 here, the levels don't have a sense in this game... and thats why there's no limit... and the FAs are homogenized by a % converter to equalize levels...

There are no divisions here.... remember..

Famous
    Mmmm.i really dont get the transfer market-image.jpg
    127 million is the top price for a player at my level.
    Not many to chose from here.
    I know it's halfway through the season, but a lack of quality players in a restricted market (i.e. the current auction system) pushes prices (in terms of tokens) through the roof.
    The alternative to paying excessive prices for players is to lower the overall quality of your squad. This in turn, will leave us all playing with more or less the same sides.
    Only heavy token buyers and "exploiters" will be able to produce 7 star squads?
    It's all a case of "milk the noobs" and "tolerate the addicts".