Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Wasn't fixed two days ago when my second round of 'prizes' was the offer of 3 players 38% lower than my team
    Yeah, nordeus is like yes we can calculate exactly how rating ur team are to schedule 3 opponents around it. Yet but they can’t fix a simple code to give us the right target we want, what’s wrong with them btw?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I did managed to beat easily on first attempt Argentina and some other big teams, yet, 4th or 5th attempt already on Faroe Island and no chance, what I am doing wrong ... =))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I did managed to beat easily on first attempt Argentina and some other big teams, yet, 4th or 5th attempt already on Faroe Island and no chance, what I am doing wrong ... =))
    low stamina perhaps

Apprentice
    Ok, that's the third time I've been rewarded only with 5* players... We're supposed to get our teams weaker or spend tokens, right?
    Very very bad....

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I've usually struggled with beating the teams. Today I used short passes, high pressing, and man to man and gave bonus only for possession. Beat the easy team 4-1 and medium team with 6-0. Faroe island was the medium one. Didn't stand a chance the full game. 😂

Famous
    We are fighting like mad to beat the big teams only to get rewarded with players in the low 5-stars! Silly. First time I took a 18-year old. Second only 25+ to choose from, just binned them. What a shame to have to do that
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Lian

-Your International players will retire from International duty between ages 21 and 29.
    What exactly does it mean ?
    From next Monday- new season, I won't have in my team Vergos but what about Pappas and Nikopolidis ?

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-national.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #58
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Lian

What exactly does it mean ?
    From next Monday- new season, I won't have in my team Vergos but what about Pappas and Nikopolidis ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	national.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	110326
    Your 32-year-old players are not gonna retire at the end of this season.

However, in your national team, some players can retire even earlier than usual between the ages of 21 and 29. Maybe not this season in your case.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So I 'm not gonna loose any other player except of those who have that sign (no matter the age).
    Correct ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Speaking of players retiring, I’ve got one player in my NT that will retire next season. This is how will look like.

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-2ebc8639-2ef0-405b-978b-77b364a198df.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-e5656d59-396a-47a4-bacd-d77e12df7a63.jpeg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456