Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

Hi Managers! We've released a new update on all versions: iOS, Android, and web-browser.

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-001_live_now_wn_2.jpg

Just in time for International break, we’re excited to announce a new feature that will call your National Teams into action: the Top Eleven Album!

Defeat teams from around the globe and collect stickers to mark the victory! Complete pages to unlock tokens - the more pages you complete, the greater the reward!

You can also unlock players for your National Team by collecting points! Earn 1 point for defeating an Easy team, 2 for a Medium and 3 for a Hard team. Rack up 10 points to add a new player to your squad from a choice of 3! The two players you don’t select will be available for tokens.

You’ll get new countries to challenge every 7 days.

We’re working on other exciting events for your International squads, so be on the lookout for news soon!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

-This feature is unlocked after reaching Training Level 10 for those who didn’t participate in the International Cup.

-Your International players will retire from International duty between ages 21 and 29.
    ahmad22, Bang Jarwo, dsio and 1 others like this.

Seems like this is another challenge where the team quality affects the quality of the bot teams you play. Good thing I loaded up on quality depth for International Cup, so I can't even sub in lower-quality players to give myself more of a chance. I can understand matching managers by quality but there is no reason to punish high-quality teams by putting them up against high-quality bots, even under the "easy" team.
    pele and pjBS like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Seems like this is another challenge where the team quality affects the quality of the bot teams you play. Good thing I loaded up on quality depth for International Cup, so I can't even sub in lower-quality players to give myself more of a chance. I can understand matching managers by quality but there is no reason to punish high-quality teams by putting them up against high-quality bots, even under the "easy" team.
    Nordeus don't like dedicated managers who invest time, money or knowledge in game to develop their teams. Nordeus punish them very hard.
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

How long will this event last? In other words - how many easy / medium / hard games will be needed for the extra player?

PS. Too bad that the reward players can't go to my main squad...

I like it, its just another mode with the international squad I guess, which lets you collect something.

I'm also thinking about maybe buying one or two national emblems, that I will unlock. If they become rare and are taken out of the game again later.

But international players retiring with 21, really? lol
    jarharnamme likes this.

Apprentice
    Well...3 games with my 3 diferent teams...2 draws and a loss...against the easy team. Things don t change...

Pro
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-06-2018 at 05:53 PM.

11/48 so far

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-top-eleven-album.jpg

new emblems adedd to my inventory. Thanks Nordeus

[Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-screenshot_20180906-024136.jpg
    SausyFC likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    How long will this event last? In other words - how many easy / medium / hard games will be needed for the extra player?

PS. Too bad that the reward players can't go to my main squad...
    lot of teams to get through and only update every 7 days, looks like it'll take a while unless you can only complete it by spending tokens to refresh your opponent list, I wont be doing that
    pele likes this.

Famous
    Another crock of ****e.
    2-0 up with 7 minutes to play. The opposition goalkeeper scores the equaliser in the 89th minute with a free kick.
    Take my greens, why don't you?
    Bye bye whatever this competition is called.
    pjBS likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast