Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Is this a joke, all the 3 players you can select after winning 10 points were 80 rated. I defeated France 3-0 on first try but took me 4 attempts for Faroe Island.
    My team is 116% and I was offered 3 players around 82%..........what is the point of that?!!!
    Bliketa likes this.

Yeah, so the worst in my rooster is 118%. And I fear, if I don't select any from the offered 5 star players and they retire half of my team next season, I'll again have to convince myself not to leave the game.

I don't understand why Nordeus thinks it is fine to adjust opponents' quality to match our teams, but not to adjust the player rewards to match our teams. The medium team quality was 135%, and the reward is 80% players? At least with the International Cup you could get 7* players by beating a very good team. This is just sad and disappointing by Nordeus; an idea with so much potential, squandered by Nordeus's greed.

Actually, that describes the entire game.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Maybe they just did not think about that so many will just splash the tokens out on this event like crazy. Overall most of the people won't like to lose 8 15 and then even more tokens on that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Famous
    As a 35 token player i love the idea of an international team playing alongside the 'real' game, and you can win good players to go into your league team at the end.
    This doesn't seem to be it though.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Nordeus don't like dedicated managers who invest time, money or knowledge in game to develop their teams. Nordeus punish them very hard.
    corr. "Nordeus don't like dedicated managers who invest time or knowledge in game"
    money yes
    jarharnamme likes this.

Again its impossible for me to get the Portuguese emblem/shirt on this competition, would be fair to earn it in some level!! Too bad the PT emblem yet is not available on the store

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just 4 teams for me so far, hopefully I can start playing more often and win more games.

+ Argentina

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    So, they fix the rewarding problem yet? Just give 3 options based on their overall quality like 90% for a 80% team... that’s not rocket science guys

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    So, they fix the rewarding problem yet? Just give 3 options based on their overall quality like 90% for a 80% team... that’s not rocket science guys
    Wasn't fixed two days ago when my second round of 'prizes' was the offer of 3 players 38% lower than my team

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast