Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Again green packs decide how much fun you can have but otherwise is a great and pretty fun update. Kinda miss the feeling of collecting something, also remind me the periods I was a kiddo and I collected football stickers.
    SausyFC and Bunzo like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    some competitions are made to drain tokens, some are made to drain green packs, some both... it's incredible how after 2 matches (easy and medium) the condition of my players is 10%...and i'm not even playing with high pressing. what kind of bull**** nordeus did this time? not to mention that you win 1 in 10 games...most of them late draws to push your nerves to the limit... pathetic

Dreamer
    did I mention I played 3 won 3, the hardest opponent with my 2nd 11, just a bit boring now having to wait, it's certainly not an exciting event, almost wish I had of lost a couple so I could keep playing matches, don't know why you cant re play teams, just without gaining the points, all I can do now without spend tokens is train once a day to keep the squad at 10% bonus, and no doubt after a week and winning 3 games you wait another week, bit boring so anyone who's losing right now, don't worry about it, the game is probably doing you a favour

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    did I mention I played 3 won 3, the hardest opponent with my 2nd 11, just a bit boring now having to wait, it's certainly not an exciting event, almost wish I had of lost a couple so I could keep playing matches, don't know why you cant re play teams, just without gaining the points, all I can do now without spend tokens is train once a day to keep the squad at 10% bonus, and no doubt after a week and winning 3 games you wait another week, bit boring so anyone who's losing right now, don't worry about it, the game is probably doing you a favour
    you can continue to train your team even if you are 10% bonus
    jarharnamme likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    you can continue to train your team even if you are 10% bonus
    yeah I know, but that's hardly exciting is it, and increasing your team sometimes by 0.1 which is the only benefit only seems to increase your level of opponent as well anyway, my point was more that the down times between games doesn't make it a very exciting event, should refresh oppos as soon as you've beat all 3 or at least let you re play them without reward, would maybe allow you to experiment a bit with personnel and shape, and why cant there be a record of previous games to refer to. too much missing on the national team part of the game, like why cant you train players individually rather than the whole team at once, and why have the condition increases gone from 8 every 3 hours to 6
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    why are the three sections for EUROPE and only 1 for Africa and only 1 for Asia ? and Only 1 America?

ASIA and America deserve one more section in my opinion instead of European 3rd section which include **** countries in soccer like Macedonia , Faroe Islands , Moldova, Lithuania, Malta, San Marino, Albania ...

Kazakhstan is in Asia and not in Europe ...

Africa : Come on does Seychelles deserve to be there instead of Cameroon for example ? or Tanzania instead of Nigeria ?

in Asia : Thailand and Malaysia ? although my country Lebanon is **** in soccer we've beaten them ... where is Japan ?

America : Cuba and Dominica and Trinidad and Tobago and Canada ?!! haha you've got to be kidding

2- There is no need in my opinion for the easy level and should be replaced by medium - strong - and hard.

3- I also noticed that the countries don't show up in a geographic way but in a mixed way. so completing one geographic album will probably take around 2 season.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-08-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    why are the three sections for EUROPE and only 1 for Africa and only 1 for Asia ? and Only 1 America?

ASIA and America deserve one more section in my opinion instead of European 3rd section which include **** countries in soccer like Macedonia , Faroe Islands , Moldova, Lithuania, Malta, San Marino, Albania ...

Kazakhstan is in Asia and not in Europe ...

Africa : Come on does Seychelles deserve to be there instead of Cameroon for example ? or Tanzania instead of Nigeria ?

in Asia : Thailand and Malaysia ? although my country Lebanon is **** in soccer we've beaten them ... where is Japan ?

America : Cuba and Dominica and Trinidad and Tobago and Canada ?!! haha you've got to be kidding

2- There is no need in my opinion for the easy level and should be replaced by medium - strong - and hard.

3- I also noticed that the countries don't show up in a geographic way but in a mixed way. so completing one geographic album will probably take around 2 season.
    Kazakhstan is a UEFA member, but however, a member of Olympic Council of Asia, so that's why they compete in Euros and Asian Games.
    USARABAT and Shirotsugg like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @bunzo
    I thought I could buy the Scottish kit but no
    Only Andorra , FYROM, Moldova and so ..
    [Official] Top Eleven 7.6 - Top Eleven Album-scotland.jpg

Also no Wales or Ireland
    Must be the English behind this
    Bunzo, jarharnamme and pjBS like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Kazakhstan is a UEFA member, but however, a member of Olympic Council of Asia, so that's why they compete in Euros and Asian Games.
    Approved post**

there is no Portugal either
    pjBS likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast