Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tankers Ruining Integrity of League

Angry Tankers Ruining Integrity of League

I'm in a level 7 league with 6 other active players and 7 tankers.

One of the tankers has fielded a weakened side against every active team in every match resulting in 15-0 wins for my league rivals, but against me he has now twice fielded a full strength team. Both games resulted in 2-2 draws, so effectively my league rivals have been handed a four point advantage over me as a result of this team.

Another tanker has also fielded a weakened team against all other active managers, yet against me he has played a full strength line-up and I lost 2-0.

In total, that means my league rivals have been handed a seven point advantage and a huge goal difference boost because of the actions of two tankers in my league. I don't know them; I've never played them before; I don't know if they have deliberately singled me out as perhaps they felt I was the strongest team, or if I've just been very unlucky, but obviously it has killed my enthusiasm and enjoyment of the season. Oh, and how far am I off top? 7 points. So it may well be that come the end of the season I finish 6th instead of 1st because of these two tankers.

Is there any action that can be taken against these two players? Or are their actions not against any rules?

Thanks
    Bliketa and Iridensys like this.

approved post*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by squiz View Post

One of the tankers has fielded a weakened side against every active team in every match resulting in 15-0 wins for my league rivals, but against me he has now twice fielded a full strength team. Both games resulted in 2-2 draws, so effectively my league rivals have been handed a four point advantage over me as a result of this team.

Another tanker has also fielded a weakened team against all other active managers, yet against me he has played a full strength line-up and I lost 2-0.

In total, that means my league rivals have been handed a seven point advantage and a huge goal difference boost because of the actions of two tankers in my league. I don't know them; I've never played them before; I don't know if they have deliberately singled me out as perhaps they felt I was the strongest team, or if I've just been very unlucky, but obviously it has killed my enthusiasm and enjoyment of the season. Oh, and how far am I off top? 7 points. So it may well be that come the end of the season I finish 6th instead of 1st because of these two tankers.

Is there any action that can be taken against these two players? Or are their actions not against any rules?

Thanks
    The only and best solution for u in this situation is: find where those guys are and murder them all, and of course switch their team to easy mode on their phone. Because no1 care about ur misery, not even nordeus themselves.
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 09-03-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Famous
    What to do is tank the season yourself now, hope you get drawn in their league next season and hammer them! That would actually annoy them.

Dreamer
    I think u are just unlucky... Maybe the tanker has a cup game or assoc game in the same day when playing with u...
    Usually tanker wud try to lose, especially competing with other 7 tankers... They cant afford a single points...
    7 tankers lol, to be on the bottom is harder than winning the league, hahaha...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    probably that.
    Happened to me sometimes.
    I was tanking, had an asso game at 18.00, the 2nd at 20.00 and at 19.00 my League game.
    Didn't have access at that period so set the good team at three those games.
    Not on purpose.

If it's on purpose against only you, you can report it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    If it is on purpose u can report it? No ****... Tat aint true... Cant report such thing...
    Just accept it and move on... Still have 12 games to go
    Richie72 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by squiz View Post

Thanks
    could it be that somehow these people and the tankers are friends, people do have more than 1 team and if you invite friends through face book you can have a group of you on the same server at the same level, would seem extreme tho. i'm level 8 and haven't seen a tanker team yet, only just started facing level higher oppo in cups last season

Dreamer
    I am tanking this season because I am busy at work and playing time is during meetings I have so I dont play. I make sure I lose all 26 games not to influence other s team. My score is 0 goals 155 conceded. I think its fair .... .sorry to hear about assholes who are using it wrong way

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    could it be that somehow these people and the tankers are friends, people do have more than 1 team and if you invite friends through face book you can have a group of you on the same server at the same level, would seem extreme tho. i'm level 8 and haven't seen a tanker team yet, only just started facing level higher oppo in cups last season
    I don't think that is the case...
    cmon… 7 team tanking... do u think it is not to get promoted?
    u are competing with 7 team here pal... and imagine the bad feeling when u don't play to win yet u still get promoted...
    im sure it is just lucky unlucky factor... he surely has cup or assoc game...
    no hidden agenda at all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast