• 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Reece p FC
  • 3 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem

Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem

This my ST , 29 years old and a lot of seasons

Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot-787-.jpg
    Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot-788-.jpg

I'm the only one that don't have this issue ?
    khris likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

What do you mean with issue? And what formation are you playing?

He is internally well programmed.... thats all xD

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What do you mean with issue? And what formation are you playing?
    I saw on forum some posts about ST not scoring or amr , aml score more that ST, mine was only a question

My formation is this
    Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot-792-.jpg
    Last edited by IImaestroII; 09-03-2018 at 03:07 PM.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I saw on forum some posts about ST not scoring or amr , aml score more that ST, mine was only a question
    I talked about it these days, thats due the team calibration of roles. You can not have 11 players scoring 40 goals each, the game, assign roles of contribution, and limties the squad, so, some positions/players are chosen as "decisive" and this means that others are ignored.

Thats the "issue" that we've been experimenting with STs since September 2015, in previous versions it was relatively easy find a good ST, now* seems that the game consider, when does the assignation of "contributive roles" the whole lines, so defense are 3 lines, midfield are 3, and attack are 2 -sts, am's- . With this the game creates different situations for each team, that benefit some scenarios selection.

In my second club I have a very good ST scoring around 1.3 goals per game but on my other account my AML scores more. Both 4-5-1 V.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In my second club I have a very good ST scoring around 1.3 goals per game but on my other account my AML scores more. Both 4-5-1 V.
    last season my MR/AMR was top scorer(and highest rated player) this season it is my 18 year old striker who wasn't with me for 1st few games that is top scorer, my formation hasn't changed and my MR/AMR is still highest quality, but obviously my striker is new bought from TM
    khris likes this.

Famous
    When you find your BBC or MSN keep hold of them. Berg usually plays AML. No tanking, no friendly exploit.Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-image.jpg
    khris, Der_Ryan_M and IImaestroII like this.

Yeah I can recommend the same.
    Bassam was a MR his first 3 seasons or so, thats why he is behind Asenov by a few goals. Since I play with these 3 as my offensive players in 4-5-1 V they all score about the same.

Tanking? No. Friendlys? Maybe a few, when I have a lot of time between my matches.

Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot_2018-09-05-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg
    khris and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Well my are doing pretty well...
    Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot_20180905-230138_top-eleven.jpg
    The only question is how to get all 3 on 1st place for 3x award xD

Is very equal league...only 1 tanker and all equal teams more or less...(4 are stronger)
    Sincerely whats the issue about ST ? I never had this problem-screenshot_20180905-230710_top-eleven.jpg

I need to find a weak link in def...12 conceaded is something I dont like...I have a FT in training for def position next season tho...