Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Season 110 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimon Dewan View Post
    From last season experiance I learned that i should keep my Patience for marketing players.. I should be in very hurry to get a good player.. I should take the time to get the best nordgen players of my choice.. actually I didn't know about nordgen before but when I join this forum then I know that..
    Also I learned that we should change the formation & tactics against hard opponent , and one more thing we should make some hardcore top eleven friends for support in the matches to get the higher posession..
    Last Season I was placed One in my League, I won the league, Cup and Champion league..In short, I won the Trebol . .
    Yes I am participating in the Association Cup,
    Last season I was in an association of Platinum But demoted ������������..
    I made an association this season, My younger brother.. Me and two of my friends are in the association..another two member will come before the next asso tournament.. Now we are hype for the next asso tournament..
    My current level is 6...
    My budget is 112million..
    I want to replace my Gk cause he is now very old and very less skills..
    Two Dc with Aerial and wall Special ability..
    One MC who can play DmC too..and one aml who can play ml too..I already bought My aml who can play ml too...This season I didn't do any mistake in the transfer.. I watch The transfer market for the previous day(full 1 day) but didn't get the player I wanted..but I keep patience... And today Morning I get him (97% Aml/ml ,buy him for 21Tokens and 18.3million) he was very high value15million and low wage 18 year old.. al stats were 0 . no premium suit..a perfect Nordgen..I train him and make him From 97% to 105%..
    I will train him again and again untill he is 119% then I will put an special ability. after the special ability complete.. he will be train through friendlies for the rest of the season...
    My goals for this season is to be better then the previous season..ofcours I want the trebol and it is possible cause in my Champion league and Cup I got all opponent level 6 same like mine..so its very possible..And I am up for this..☺..
    My training level is 43 now..
    My main formation will be 451Flat and sometimes depends on the opponent I will use 32221 butterfly too..
    Good luck you too..
    Hello Rimon Diwan, nice to meet you. I think you should train the special ability first before increasing his quality - easier that way. And yes if there is any cheat in T11 they are those young talented and expensive players.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie

League draw

Has the league draw been done already
    I can see my league opponent for tomorrow but can't see my league table, this is the first time am seeing this.

I have been watching the auctions recently, and its amazing to see some managers bid out of ego, and some are just plain inexperienced... bidding so much for a player that may be the teams down fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I have been watching the auctions recently, and its amazing to see some managers bid out of ego, and some are just plain inexperienced... bidding so much for a player that may be the teams down fall.
    Sorry, this was meant for season 110...

Quote Originally Posted by stra View Post
    Has the league draw been done already
    I can see my league opponent for tomorrow but can't see my league table, this is the first time am seeing this.
    Yes but you will get the full details tomorrow.

Sorry for the error guys, am using a phone and sometimes it loads the page like I opened another thread.
    Last edited by Nebu; 09-17-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this season started perfectly... i got beaten 4-1 by a 15% weaker team...F%ck you nordeus, last season for me.
    LOUDER

Rookie
    Change your tactics

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A good start in CUP for us with 2 victories, hopefully we can start the same in Champions League and League.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Where is the top assist challenge guys?
    Nebu likes this.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast