Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Season 110 - Are you ready?

Yeah ready.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 equal results today.

7-0 in League
    7-0 in Champions League

In League we have 5 points advantage almost at the half of the season.
    In Champions League we won the group with 6 victories!
    In Cup we are almost in the semi-finals as in the quarter-finals we won first leg with 2-0.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Now in CL almost all opponents are on two higher levels.

I think it's impossibile win the CL with these opponents, from 125% upwords.

Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Now in CL almost all opponents are on two higher levels.

I think it's impossibile win the CL with these opponents, from 125% upwords.

With focus and determination you can. I have been beating higher lvl teams in King of the Hill, now on a regular basis, some are more difficult than others though. But you can!
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Looks like there is a reign of red cards recently...

Apprentice
    I hope.

I can understand one lelel higher, but 2 is not correct for me.

VFK
    Rookie
    In the last week or so I've came even against equal teams from 3 and 2 goals behind and into a late 2 goal victory from a draw situation against a bit weaker team after switching into hard attacking during the game. Even though these anecdotes might be affected by randomness and I don't have best team in my league overall, I have the best attacking caliber so might as well start using hard-attacking against anyone all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    In the last week or so I've came even against equal teams from 3 and 2 goals behind and into a late 2 goal victory from a draw situation against a bit weaker team after switching into hard attacking during the game. Even though these anecdotes might be affected by randomness and I don't have best team in my league overall, I have the best attacking caliber so might as well start using hard-attacking against anyone all the time.
    Wrong! Hard attacking is a piece of cake for any manager who knows their onions. A simple counter attack will leave you with yellow cards if not red, and concede goals like you have no defenders, because actually hard attack will move your defenders to AMC or MC position. While your opponents may have strikers behind your defence line but in their own half.
    Every ball those strikers get is a simple stroll into your net.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Wrong! Hard attacking is a piece of cake for any manager who knows their onions. A simple counter attack will leave you with yellow cards if not red, and concede goals like you have no defenders, because actually hard attack will move your defenders to AMC or MC position. While your opponents may have strikers behind your defence line but in their own half.
    Every ball those strikers get is a simple stroll into your net.
    The point is, that say that, defensive mentality, attacking one, or hard attack ..one in particular is the best, is a wrong perspective. Theres nothing in this game as "the best".
    No formation, no "counter", no particular "orders" etc

The players have a weight inside the team, despite their visual AvQ, this marks the path for some orders or combinations to work or do not work.
    I was playing since the begginning with attacking mentality, then I changed to defensive or many times during the live matches to very defensive. Some teams go fluid with hard attack, and thats because in the 1vs1 this mentality makes work the team better and fluid than with the other 4 mentalities for some reason.

The key here, is to have the control of chances/bar possession. It doesn't matter how because there are different scenarios in case one attend or not, and many are chosen with te idea to change the starting orders/formations intentionally.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    With those KoH games I was trying to keep the condition of some players and almost disqualified from the Cup.
    I sub the 4* GK with my main, Curtois, and won the penalties

Season 110 - Are you ready?-cup-f8-penalties.jpg
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast