Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 4 Post By Bunzo
  • 3 Post By madflo19
  • 4 Post By po_zdrach

Thread: Why now 9º place in league gives promocion?????

Angry Why now 9º place in league gives promocion?????

in simply words why the fXXX now if you stay in 9º place you still go up in lvl? who is the moron who decide this? why some one decided in one game where the managers already dont have any or at least almost none controll about the game, now not even the final place in league is final? ye im pissed, my wife is quiting and was funny having her here and play against her, that not going happen anymore, yesterday since she stayed in 9º place she invested a load of tokens buying players, wich now she feels (right feel) she is being cheated since the players who was to be 6 stars this season now are only 5 stars...realy???? who the fXXX is the dev in this game who thinks this is ok? who the fXXX is the dev team who thinks is ok the players have no trust at all in what happen in this game?
    The amount of tokens required to buy 6 star players is completly diferent from the ones needed to buy 5 stars.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Second time this happens to her, first time she contacted the customer suport, who replied sometimes the game decides the team is to good to stay down, THIS IS PURE BUL**** Top Eleven, any one stoped to think this happens maybe because people are just doing what a good manager does.." we going stay lets start prepare next season in advance" this time she just decided close the game, Top Eleven is full of just brain dead in dev team????

Famous
    Number of promoting teams must be enough to create leagues of nothing but 14 teams at the next level.

If # of teams at the new level is not divisible by 14, nordeus must find those teams elsewhere. Promoting some 9th place teams is one method of solving this problem. I have seen 10th place promote recently as well.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-16-2018 at 04:41 PM.

You have to love Tankers
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    You have to love Tankers
    You have to love idiots who talks whithout knowing what they are talking about? by any chance you know the team im talking about? you saw the team playing? you saw the formation used? no...so you only are making yourself a retarded opinion maker!!
    Last edited by Carlos M; 09-16-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Number of promoting teams must be enough to create leagues of nothing but 14 teams at the next level.

If # of teams at the new level is not divisible by 14, nordeus must find those teams elsewhere. Promoting some 9th place teams is one method of solving this problem. I have seen 10th place promote recently as well.
    mate i can see that point, and i even would say that is ok IF....that are posted in the rules of the league, so the people know that by advance, since that info is not there i have to continuoe saying is not ok, unless they refund the tokens back to the players who got tricked by this issue, since is not players fault, she spended 217 tokens...for nothing, that is not fair at all. TY by your constructive post

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos M View Post
    mate i can see that point, and i even would say that is ok IF....that are posted in the rules of the league, so the people know that by advance, since that info is not there i have to continuoe saying is not ok, unless they refund the tokens back to the players who got tricked by this issue, since is not players fault, she spended 217 tokens...for nothing, that is not fair at all. TY by your constructive post

You want your tokens refunded because your efforts at Tanking failed.
    And im the retard .....really?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos M View Post
    What about finding and reading the rules of the league competition?
    Why now 9º place in league gives promocion?????-screenshot_20180916-190618_top-eleven.jpg
    Altiplano, Aku Papua and Richie72 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    What about finding and reading the rules of the league competition?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180916-190618_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	109436
    Smart advise. It is not bad to know rules before play some game

I finished 10th after win the last 2 matches and I was afraid to promote... despite I won't play this season... and I'll have almost all the squad retired between this and the next 2... lol

Addicted
    Answer is very simple, eg Miss Universe got disqualified, runner up takes her place, same theory