Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 266
Like Tree110Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

  1. #21
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    9 games a day? You kidding me?
    Maybe more: if I take the trophy from you, I'm sure you'll fight hard to get it back!
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  2. #22
    Rookie Jura Lovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    133
    I don t think that this one will require tokens

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Jura Lovin View Post
    I don t think that this one will require tokens

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    You ll need rests so if you dont have you ll use tokens to buy rests

  4. #24
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    414
    It doesnt start.. It was saying start in 7 mins.. 7 min later became start in 7 days... Lol
    Cope King and Altiplano like this.

  5. #25
    Rookie Jura Lovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    133
    XD gg nordeus hahaha

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,361
    Hey all,

    We're looking in to the Starts in 7 days message that many are seeing. I'll provide an update ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

  7. #27
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    It doesnt start.. It was saying start in 7 mins.. 7 min later became start in 7 days... Lol
    Not enough teams signed up?
    Cope King and Bunzo like this.

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    67
    Can't wait to start and now 7 more fcking days...

    Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Rookie Jura Lovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey all,

    We're looking in to the Starts in 7 days message that many are seeing. I'll provide an update ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
    So its a bug? Should not happen? I have the same errpr message

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Jura Lovin View Post
    So its a bug? Should not happen? I have the same errpr message

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    Same here

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast