Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Famous
    I don't seem to be getting my green pack for a substitution added. It says after the game I've been awarded it but it doesn't appear in my total. That's 3 games now.

What will happen if I challenge opponent and win, but after that he challenge me and win. Can I challenge him again?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    What will happen if I challenge opponent and win, but after that he challenge me and win. Can I challenge him again?
    Yep, you can challenge them again until the Day countdown ends, at which point the trophy is added to the Overall total and the daily count is reset. Then a new trophy is created between you two for Day 2, and so on.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yep, you can challenge them again until the Day countdown ends, at which point the trophy is added to the Overall total and the daily count is reset. Then a new trophy is created between you two for Day 2, and so on.
    SMH

all those tokens going waste LMAO

Dreamer
    this challenge is worse than the IC challenge... i was leading 2-1, min 85 i missed a 1-1 chance - in the keeper, min 87 i miss a fast counter-attack, again - in the keeper, min 89 he scores and finally i lose the penalties where i miss 3 pk. omg nordeus, stop this bull****, you arrange matches even here ffs
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    The teams on the draw are they changing? Or you play w ith them till the end.
    Because this is a joke, my team is on 130% and the rest is all over 150% some and 200+%?

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this challenge is worse than the IC challenge... i was leading 2-1, min 85 i missed a 1-1 chance - in the keeper, min 87 i miss a fast counter-attack, again - in the keeper, min 89 he scores and finally i lose the penalties where i miss 3 pk. omg nordeus, stop this bull****, you arrange matches even here ffs

The truth is that the engine can't be more real... if we r honest.... last Leeds Utd. match show us realism xD
    [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-leeds.png

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Another questoon, tomorrow will we have different opponents and table?
    You'll play the opponents in your Leaderboard throughout the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihujoy View Post
    Any idea how old will the 8 star player be? I'm talking about the one you win if you're in first place when this event finishes.
    Anyone know? Because I'm curious if it would be better to get the 50 tokens than the player.
    khris likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I am legend, -7 goals, yet first one.

khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast