Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by f1madman View Post
    I keep getting "unable to start match, may be due to anothe match about to start". My other match is 8 hours away....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    I’m having the same problem, come on nordeus be responsible please...
    Daily maintenance. Wait a little because it can be between 2:30 4:30 CEST -Central European Summer Time, actual German/Spanish hour. We are 3:44am so still margin of 45mins aprox.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    I’m having the same problem, come on nordeus be responsible please...
    Quote Originally Posted by f1madman View Post
    I keep getting "unable to start match, may be due to anothe match about to start". My other match is 8 hours away....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    During Daily Update Challenge slots are unavailable unfortunately. So from approximately 2:30-4:30am CEST.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    will there be a period either side of you playing a league, cup, CL/SL or asso match when you cant be challenged? otherwise you could end up being played against in the middle of another match, or you might get challenged by someone whilst playing another challenge or you might get challenged just before your cup final starts, will the system allow the same team to play 2 games simultaneously if you aren't allowed to view one of them anyway?
    Hi Reece,

So yeah, your condition in challenge matches will be taken as it is at that moment when challenged. If you're challenged before your Cup match, your condition will still be the same as it was before the challenge match when your Cup match rolls around, as condition isn't affected by challenge matches.

The same team can play simultaneously as you're not able to watch both live matches.

Dreamer

okeydokey

okeydokey

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Reece,

So yeah, your condition in challenge matches will be taken as it is at that moment when challenged. If you're challenged before your Cup match, your condition will still be the same as it was before the challenge match when your Cup match rolls around, as condition isn't affected by challenge matches.

The same team can play simultaneously as you're not able to watch both live matches.
    I have a question. If someone challenges me after my Cup / League match, will the system look at my team with a 100% condition, or with a condition as it is after a game? if it is the latter, then this event is stupid.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    I have a question. If someone challenges me after my Cup / League match, will the system look at my team with a 100% condition, or with a condition as it is after a game? if it is the latter, then this event is stupid.
    I am pretty sure that system count condition as it is after a game. Opposite is not logical

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I am pretty sure that system count condition as it is after a game. Opposite is not logical
    I've asked about this. I guess but, knowing the game a little that, during match the condition is like before but once the server saves the after match condition there's a space there where you can be hunted with less condition.

The ideal would be a window of 15mins to don't be challenged really, despite that after a regular match we can have 70-80% of condition and a defensive bonus is applied in our favour.

By the way, ma dudes of table seems to take it more seriously now xD

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-table-day-2-1427.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I've asked about this. I guess but, knowing the game a little that, during match the condition is like before but once the server saves the after match condition there's a space there where you can be hunted with less condition.

The ideal would be a window of 15mins to don't be challenged really, despite that after a regular match we can have 70-80% of condition and a defensive bonus is applied in our favour.

By the way, ma dudes of table seems to take it more seriously now xD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table day 2 1427.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	109882
    You only have 2 people playing it lol? They are not a concern for you khris had anyone of them 4231? Of the guys you ve beaten

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jura Lovin View Post
    You only have 2 people playing it lol? They are not a concern for you khris had anyone of them 4231? Of the guys you ve beaten

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    Really we are 5 interested ones, yesterday the 9th and 10th had a (-) minus GD and 0 trophies so I guess thats what they achieved... today they stay away seems. xD

So yeah will be a fight of 3, 2 really if we count that only the Blackstone have more avq (155%) than my 138, but werder bremen with 132 too is there.

won 1-2 vs Bremen, now lets see our friend.. I've some attemps.

[Official] King Of The Hill Challenge - FULL-TIME-887.jpg

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast